Stretch You Out, finale.

The rest of the night seems to go by like scenes captured from a grown man's (or woman's) wet dream. What exactly happened, you ask? Well, it goes a little bit like this:

Gentle and breathy moans from the tattooed woman situated above her is a silent encouragement for Normani, her hands gripping Kehlani's waist as her tongue dances over each stiff, perky nipple. Kehlani's head tilts back, lips parted in ecstasy. Her hips wind deliciously, the slick heat against Normani's thigh making her groan. And when Kehlani's tilting her head forward to flush their mouths together in a rough, lust filled kiss, Normani's dominant hand moves in-between them both.

Kehlani inhales sharply from the sudden sensation of being filled by Normani's middle and ring finger. Because of said surprise, her teeth dig a little too roughly into Normani's bottom lip, to which the younger hisses in pain.

"Ah, I'm sorry," comes Kehlani's sincere apology as she leans back slightly. Her hands cradle Normani's face as her darkened, heavy lidded irises examine her. "Fuck, you're bleeding."

"It's okay," the ebony wraps her free arm more firmly around the older's waist, the tiniest of smiles brightening her features when Kehlani's breathing stutters from Normani quickening her strokes. Her thumb finds the other woman's clit, and adding few quick, tight circles to the sensitive nerve has Kehlani falling back into rhythm again, the minuscule injury temporarily being swept under the rug as their mouths mold together once again.

Kehlani's more gentle this time, one of her manicured hands wrapped loosely around Normani's neck as she guides her into every kiss. Normani moans softly as the older woman gingerly sucks her lower lip; the stinging pain that follows is oddly pleasurable in Kehlani's care.

"Faster, mami," she begs, voice husky, "I'm almost there."

As she tenderly runs her left palm up the firmness of Kehlani's back, Normani silently obliges, a third finger curling inside the tattooed woman's warmth as her thumb flicks over her clit with expertise. Kehlani heavily mewls, her hips enthusiastically meeting every toe-curling sensation Normani delivers to her.

"Stop."

Normani's pace falters at the command, her concentration broken by Victoria's interruption. Kehlani, however, quickly takes the reins by grinding her hips down on the younger woman's fingers, determined to reach her peak.

Normani's cheeks flush. She'd forgotten about Victoria, whom had taken purchase on the lounge seat across from them, and had been watching them intently without interruption. Until now.

As the tattooed woman's cunt further clenches her fingers, Normani blinks as she looks between the two stunning women, fully torn between her desire to send Kehlani completely over the edge but also wanting to obey Victoria's command not to continue.

"Don't listen to her," Kehlani pants, effectively drawing the younger's gaze back onto her own. She licks her lips invitingly, the action sparking Normani to lean forward for a kiss.

Victoria bristles as she stands, crossing the room in three quick strides.

Their lips brush together before the oldest is pulling her girlfriend slightly out of reach, her pastel browns flashing dark with warning as she regards Normani's state.

"Pull out. Now."

Kehlani, now completely flustered, whimpers at the loss of Normani's hand. "Babe! I was almost there!"

She attempts to shake Victoria off of her, but to no avail. Her girlfriend has a firm hold.

Ignoring Kehlani, Victoria's eyes continue to bore into Normani's as she speaks. "Don't always be so compliant, Normani. Sometimes girls need to beg in order to get what they want. Especially this one."