Stretch You Out, epilogue pt iii.

Not me being gone for two months, lol. Here's a small update to keep y'all satisfied til the next one!

x-x

In their shared bedroom, as Victoria cleans herself up then puts on some clothes, Kehlani pushes the door shut, settling onto the bed next to a fast-asleep Adeya and mindlessly scrolling through her socials on her phone while waiting, her mind questioning what Victoria needed to say so badly to the point where she needed them to be alone.

The door to their master bathroom opens minutes later, and Victoria walks out halfway dressed, only a bra and a pair of loose fitting sweatpants on, mouth now minty fresh after thoroughly brushing her teeth. Grabbing a tee shirt from the dresser, Victoria pulls the shirt over her head before leaning herself over the bed, her arms supporting her weight. Setting her phone aside, Kehlani meets her halfway, pressing a few soft, lingering kisses to Victoria's lips in greeting.

When they part, Victoria shifts her weight to properly lean down and kiss Adeya's forehead, careful not to wake the sleeping toddler.

Kehlani watches with a fond smile before asking, "What do you need to tell me, babe?"

Victoria straightens up as she looks at Kehlani, then she slips her arms through the sleeves of her t-shirt, tugging down at the hem before silently nudging her girlfriend with her foot, a silent plea to make room on the bed for her.

They shift positions as quietly as possible for Adeya's sake, and soon are both comfortably cuddled up with Adeya pulled onto Kehlani's chest. The toddler's face scrunches slightly upon being moved and she makes some vocal fusses, but is gradually lulled back to sleep when Victoria gently and repeatedly glides the pad of her thumb over her eyebrows.

Then, Victoria's gaze shifts to Kehlani's, and she keeps her voice low as she speaks, eyes briefly darting towards the door, fully aware that Normani could walk down and possibly hear their conversation at any moment. "Mani asked to top me before you interrupted."

Kehlani raises an eyebrow, but other than that, she seems altogether unaffected by Victoria's words. "Okay, but she knows the conditions, one of them being that only the two of us top, not the third party."

"Yeah, but babe, I wanted it to happen," Victoria exhales through her nostrils, licking her lips as she props her chin against the palm of her right hand. Now is when Kehlani looks mildly surprised, but it soon melts into a smirk.

"Damn, it was that good, huh? Shame I wasn't there to watch."

Victoria rolls her eyes, but a closed smile forms on her face when Kehlani playfully flicks her tongue.

"You're so childish."

"Only when it's necessary," Kehlani tugs her girlfriend's wrist until the palm of Victoria's right hand presses against her left, and Kehlani's lips brushes against her girlfriend's knuckles as she entwines their fingers. "and because it makes you smile, but I can tell your mind is still racing behind those gorgeous eyes. So spill it and tell me what it is."

Victoria just stares into her girlfriend's eyes for a moment, then a small smile adorns her face as she leans forward to steal another kiss, murmuring, "I love you."

"Love you more. Now, tell me."

Victoria blows out a breath before responding. "Okay. So, I want to ask Normani, officially. I think it's time, you know? But obviously we're a package deal. So, if you at all feel that we shouldn't, then maybe—"

"No, no, we should ask her. And it's about damn time, Monét." Kehlani smiles, eyes shining with adoration. "I've been waiting for this conversation to happen for the last two months."