Stretch You Out, iii.

If you wanna set the mood for this, the songs that I played on repeat while I wrote:

- Band Practice by Ambré
- Touch Me by Victoria Monét
- Moment by Victoria Monét
- SWV by Summer Walker
- Bedtime Story by RINI
- FAV by Justine Skye

——

"Mmmph," Normani moans heavily into Victoria's mouth as Kehlani's tongue brings her further to orgasmic bliss with every soft stroke to her engorged clit. The pleasure is almost overwhelming for Normani due to having two other women explore her body, one of Victoria's hands slipping into the stretchable fabric of her top as Kehlani's tatted hands keep a tight grip on Normani's thighs to keep her legs spread wide.

And when Normani's legs subtly shake and her hips buck from a specific motion of Kehlani's tongue against her, the raven haired woman focuses on that spot, her tongue working faster over the bundle of nerves. Victoria's fingers tease each of her nipples as her lips descend to pepper kisses to Normani's jawline. Normani mewls when the oldest woman's teeth pinches the pulse point of her neck, Victoria's tongue soothing it only for the skin to be sucked harshly into her mouth seconds after.

Normani's hand reaches down, fingers threading themselves through Kehlani's locks then yanks, the tattooed woman moaning from the action. She presses her tongue further, her panties damp with arousal, her own clit begging for attention as she works Normani's.

And it doesn't take long, because when Kehlani's tongue presses down to heavily suck the younger's clit into her mouth, Normani's suddenly cumming with a loud cry, her head lolling back against the car's headrest as her hips lift from the seat. Kehlani doesn't stop her tongue motions even when Normani's pulling her hair in protest. Soon, she orgasms a second time, her thick, smooth chocolate legs shaking heavily against Kehlani's palms that keep her spread.

"Oh my—," Normani gasps, her breathing stuttering as the tattooed woman's mouth descends further between her thighs to claim her prize. All the strength in Normani's body have temporarily turned to jelly, her body relaxing against black leather and Kehlani's hold.

"You good, mama?" asks Victoria, Normani's eyelids flittering as the other woman presses a hand to her cheek, irises sparkled with both arousal and amusement. Slowly, Normani nods.

"Yeah, just...I feel so good right now. I don't want to move."

Victoria smiles a smile that's absolutely predatory, and it makes Normani's entire body quiver,
"Get used to the post coital bliss, baby. This was just the appetizer."

Just then, Kehlani rises from her position between Normani's spread legs, her dark irises finding her girlfriend's. They seem to effortlessly read each other's minds because they lean in at the same time, Victoria's hands framing Kehlani's face as they kiss; teasingly sucking her tongue into her mouth. When they eventually part for air, Kehlani whispers something to Victoria that Normani's unable to hear due to the soft ringing in her ears, but when the tattooed woman guides her girlfriend's hand beneath her dress, Normani gets the idea of what Kehlani wants.

They seem to momentarily forget that Normani's practically sandwiched in-between them as they begin to get caught up in their own world; Normani can see the love that radiates between them as they look into each other's eyes, Victoria's hand beginning to move between her girl's legs, silently granting her plea.

A sudden, sharp gasp rips through Kehlani, her eyes practically rolling to the back of her hand as two of Victoria's fingers enter her without warning, a third smoothly joining the mix.