Stretch You Out, epilogue pt 1.

Normani never could envision herself possibly being 1/3 of a polyamorous relationship until Kehlani and Victoria came along and turned her world around after one night. It's been almost half a year since she first met the couple at Teyana's birthday celebration, and to be quite honest, the past six months have been the happiest she's ever been. She's certain that people in her social circle have noticed the extra pep in her step, her cheerful smiles as she greets her team and her occasional squeal of excited giggles as she rushes to speak to Victoria or Kehlani (or both, when they were both in the same room) in between breaks from her long work hours. However, they know better than to question why. After all, Normani's strictly paying them for their expertise in their respective professions, not for them to question her love life.

Not that she had an actual love life. Normani still wasn't in an exclusive relationship, and although Normani mentally questioned why Victoria and Kehlani hadn't asked her to be their girlfriend, she also didn't want to be pushy. Regardless of her label with the couple, she enjoyed spending time with them, and knew they felt the same, so it was all that really mattered.

"Thank you, Clifford." says Normani warmly to her chauffer before slipping inside the limousine, mentally grateful that she decided on a whim to leave the building from the back entrance instead of the front, where countless of paparazzi and eager fans were waiting. 

It was pretty shocking (and low key terrifying) how the media worked. Somehow, word got out about Normani's current whereabouts, because fifteen minutes before Normani's shoot wrapped for her upcoming Magazine cover, the fans and media began to crowd the locked and sealed front door, attempting to peer inside the film covered floor to ceiling windows in hopes of catching sight of the pop star to no avail. And as much as she genuinely loved and adored interacting with the Nation, there were times that she simply she needed a break from all of the hype, and most times she preferred to slyly make an exit from her job in a way that she couldn't be detected, like in this particular instance.

"Hey, babe," the gentle, airy voice of Victoria fills the silence of the now moving Chrysler 300 as Normani presses a button along the control pad to raise the partition between her and her driver. On her personal phone, Victoria smirks at her through the screen, soft brown locks cascading down the right side of her face and visibly comfy in her Jaguar merch hoodie. "Been a minute since I've seen your pretty face."

Normani hums, fully unable to mask her giddy smile as her brown eyes flicker over every pixilated version of Victoria that she can see on her phone screen. "I know, these back-to-back photoshoots have been no joke," Absentmindedly, she moves a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise, but I'm on my way there."

Victoria's smile widens, her excitement at this news apparent. "Well, yes, that's definitely unexpected, but I can't wait to see you."

Victoria and Kehlani moved in together three months ago. Their current home was inside a small, gated community outside of Los Angeles and took almost two years to build; Kehlani desired to have a place that her baby girl could enjoy every single amenity of with every passing year she grows, and eventually down the line inherit when Kehlani inevitably passes away from old age. In the beginning, it was only Kehlani and Adeya, so Kehlani only made arrangements according to her personal taste. But when she and Victoria's relationship grew to be more than just a fling, she began to consider Victoria's point of views when it came to the build structure as well as the furniture that would be placed into the house once the construction was complete.

Today's the first day Normani's able to see their place in person, as well as seeing Victoria after close to 3 weeks of being apart. Safe to say, Normani was practically over the moon with elation.