Stretch You Out, epilogue pt ii.

some sexy time with a lil more storyline. next chapter is the last! enjoy babies.

xxx

Victoria McCants and Kehlani Parrish have a love that's impenetrable.

It's admittedly something that other couples pine for; to have someone that listens, that's honest, open, and communicates with you through your specific love language(s). Throughout their semi-rocky relationship, it was easy for Victoria to imagine a wonderful, blissful life with Kehlani, one that she desired so much so that inevitably, Victoria had to voice how she felt.

But never in a million years did Victoria think that these intense feelings would be reciprocated. Kehlani effortlessly matched Victoria's vibe, platonically and romantically, in every way, and the sex? Well, the sex was overwhelming, intoxicating, but in the best way possible. And the icing on top of the metaphorical cake was that Kehlani fell in love with Victoria just as much, if not more, than Victoria did with Kehlani.

As their romantic relationship further developed, heavily solidified off of their lasting friendship, their discussion of having a third person involved wasn't something foreign for these two. A few men and women would show immense interest (2 and 3, respectively), but eventually, none of them could actually handle the freedom that came with polyamory. They couldn't respect the fact that Kehlani would always be Victoria's primary partner, and vice versa. Their relationship with one another came before any third person deciding to tangle in the sheets with them.

So when both women spotted Normani all those months ago at Teyana's birthday celebration, Victoria had hoped - hell, prayed - that Normani wasn't like the rest of their prior conquests.

And thank God, she wasn't. Not by a long shot.

Victoria got the most satisfaction out of seeing just how much pleasure she could give to Normani. At this point, Victoria was familiar with every one of Normani's erogenous zones that stimulated the most gratification: Victoria's mouth along the shell of Normani's ears and at the pulse points of her neck, the backs of Normani's knees and the sweep of her spine that are always caressed by Victoria's fingertips. And of course, the inner thighs, where Normani was the most ticklish, yet every kiss planted made Normani's legs quake and hips jerk in a silent plea for where she needed Victoria the most.

And once Normani could no longer endure the teasing, Victoria wasted no time in devouring her.

"Oh, V, right there - " A sharp, audible gasp bounces against four neutral colored walls as her back arches, breasts pressing against the upholstered headboard as she loses herself in every swipe of Victoria's tongue, then she sighs in delectation as her body slowly begins to rock, feeling the other woman's tongue flattening for a more effective seat, Victoria's soft and gentle fingers splaying up and over Normani's breasts and down her tummy, her hips, her thighs, her waist, the curves of her asscheeks...

"Yes...don't fucking stop..."

Stop? Stopping didn't even cross Victoria's thought process, her senses keenly trained on bringing Normani to the euphoria of orgasmic release. It doesn't take much longer for Normani to get there, though, chest heaving and jaw slacked, then a strew of unintelligible words leave her mouth. Her right hand grips the headboard and left tangles in Victoria's hair, her entire body trembling and eyes rolling back as Victoria's well experienced mouth avidly guiding Normani through her first orgasm. But even then, Victoria doesn't cease, and the feeling of overstimulation makes Normani loudly sob with both pleasure and pain. Yet, still with trembling legs, Normani locks her thighs around Victoria's head, a silent encouragement to make her cum again.

So Victoria does. Two more times. Again with her tongue, then once more with her fingers.

"You good, mamas?" Victoria questions moments later as Normani lowers herself down onto the mattress, Victoria gently pulling the other woman against her chest and stroking her back as the younger woman basks in post coital bliss. Normani just hums in response with closed eyes, Victoria's lips pressed to her damp forehead. "Need some water?"

"No, I'm okay, more than okay," Normani replies after a few minutes of silence, then her eyes slowly open and Victoria's looking at her, expressive eyes stormy with arousal, but her lips quirked into a caring smile. And when Normani's hands begin to wander to Victoria's thighs, Victoria invitingly licks her lips, Normani's eyes flickering down to watch for only a second until she closes the distance.

Lips locked,  Normani presses Victoria back down into the mattress, her hand loosely situated around Victoria's neck long enough to feel her steady pulse.

"Serious question," Normani says as they break apart, her voice bringing a shiver up Victoria's spine, both women's breathing labored in thanks to their fervid kissing. Normani has half a mind to get herself off a fourth time by humping Victoria's leg, but doesn't make a move to do so, no matter how incredibly turned on she currently is from simply making out with Victoria. Instead, Normani lowers her weight completely, her lips brushing almost affectionately against Victoria's as both women release mewls of approval from the stimulation of their nipples kissing with every minimum movement made.

Victoria's eyelids flutter yet don't completely open, but her hands find Normani's ass, and the younger woman whimpers from the harsh smacks the older woman delivers to each cheek. Then, smirking to herself, Victoria answers, voice low. "What is it, mamas?"

"Um, can I top you?"

Victoria's eyes snap open then, irises swimming with a million emotions as she stares the woman above her, Normani's dark locks cascaded over their faces like a curtain closed shut over blinded windows.

Blinking heavily, Victoria momentarily gapes like a fish out of water before finding her voice.

"I'm gonna need you to ask that again."

Normani doesn't respond right away, and when Victoria moves her right arm to press her hand to the younger woman's cheek, it gives away Normani's embarrassment. But still, Normani says:

"I want to top you, like Lani does. Can I? Do you think it's something you'd like from me?"

Victoria can feel her body positively responding, yet two halves of her mind are warring with each other.

Thankfully, Victoria has no time to answer the question due to the sudden series of knocks at the door.

"Babe? Normani? I get back after three hours and y'all still fucking?!"

Before Normani can slip herself off the bed, Victoria pulls her into another kiss, a silent promise to talk later that seems to visibly lift Normani's mood.

As Normani disappears into the adjoining bathroom to shower, Victoria pulls her boy shorts back on and answers the door.

"You might as well have answered naked," Kehlani says with a grin, eyes happily gleaming at the sight of her girlfriend, but her grin fades the minute she observes Victoria's pensive expression. Kehlani slips her hand to the back of Victoria's neck, gently squeezing to get her attention. "Hey, what is it, baby?" Kehlani's eyes dart across the room, then back to her girl. "Where's Normani?"

"Taking a shower," Victoria answers, heart swelling at the concerned look on Kehlani's face. "Let's go in the other room. I have to talk to you."