Ch. 13

Avia's P.O.V:

Brock ran to the corner of the room. Jamie and Sky got behind us. Why are they that's scared?

"Looks like you guys made your way over here?" He said with a smirk.

"Why do you want us? LET US GO!" Me and Mason screamed.

He smiled evilly at us. Brock, Sky, and Jamie gasped and covered there eyes. Please don't tell me he was going to hit us.

And just like that he took out a whip. He slapped me and Mason with his whip along our butts. Then he threw us and kicked us. Then he left, I was hurting.

Mason looked hurt too.

"Guys, are you ok?" Jamie asked.

"Not really, can we sleep, we might as well go to sleep.

Masons P.O.V:

My whole body hurt. My head was pounding. I was not sick, I don't know what it was.

"Ok, so Brock and Mason take the top bunk, and Jamie and Sky take the bottom one." Said Avia.

"What about you?" Said Sky.

"I will sleep on the floor with a pillow and a blanket, don't worry about me ok?" She said to us. We all nodded and pretty soon, we fell asleep.

Shays P.O.V:

It's been a couple of days since we have tried to find the kids. And no luck.

We were in the police station right now.

Colette was holding Daxton. It was nighttime. Gavin and Emmi were at Casey's house.

"Butlers."one of the officers said. We got up and walked over to him.

"We have some news." Said the officer.

Me and Colette nodded our heads and told him to go on.

"Well, we have some news. A security camera spotted three of your children in a park. One of them was..... Well, you might as well see it." Said the officer.

He led us to a room where he sat us down. He clicked play on the video.

It showed Mason, Avia, and Jamie in a park. The footage wasn't that clear but I could tell what was going on. Sky then went somewhere. Next, we saw her getting grabbed by a man. Mason and Avia tried to get her but they failed. Then we saw the man run off with Sky.

A pain of scare and relief flooded through me. Relief because they were ok, but scared because they were really not.

"We are still trying to identify the man, we will call you to let you know if anything new happens." Said the officer.

I thanked him and we left.

"I just hope they are ok." Said Colette as we got in the car.

"Me too babe." I said as I kissed her.

It was going to get better.

Sky's P.O.V:

*Time skip*

It's been a week since we have got kidnapped. We can't leave the house and if we do, we get cut, beat, any bad things or almost any bad thing you can imagine. Life sucks. I was to be safe and happy again. I wanted to leave and so did the others.

Jamie's P.O.V:

Everyone wanted to get out of here. And we were going to do whatever it takes. First, we have to make a plan.

It was a Monday morning and the man wasn't in our room. He was doing something I don't know of.

"Guys, gather around me." I told everyone.

They obeyed and all crowded around me.

"So, I think we need to leave." I said.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"But we need a plan first." Said Mason.

We again nodded our heads in agreement.

"Ok, what's the plan?" I said. We all helped make a plan. It would have to be performed when the man wasn't suspecting it or when he wasn't around. We all secretly packed some bags just in case.

*Two hours later*

We had hide the stuff in secret places in the room. Then we heard footsteps and pretended to be bored or something. The man came in. I still haven't figured out his name.

He looked at us. "I am going to the store to get some food for you little brats, while I am gone, don't try anything because I locked all the doors and windows and if you try to escape, I will hurt you so badly, you will never forget it." He said in a mean voice. We all said okay and he left. Pretty soon, we heard a car drive out of the driveway.

"Ok guys, we have to leave now!" Said Mason. Everyone got their shoes on. Me, Avia, and Mason took our stuff and we all left our room. We looked to make sure the coast was clear.

"Ok guys, check all of the windows and doors." I said. Everyone checked the doors. Finally, we meet up in the living room.

"Nothing." We all said.

After a few moments of silence, Avia said, "how about we smash one of the locks open?"

"That will give him the hint we were gone, so we can't do that." Said Sky.

Then we became silent again. Then Masons face lit up.

"What about the basement?" He said.

"That's a good idea." Said Brock.

We tried the basement. Sure enough, the door was opened. I was about to step when Mason said,

"Wait, I put some pranking stuff on the stairs, so step around the stairs." He said. We all stepped around the stairs.

We turned on our flashlights.

Masons P.O.V:

We were trying to find a way out. Then I remembered the window.

"Avia, remember the window?" I told her.

"Oh ya, guys what about the window?" She said.

Eventually, I pointed my flashlight to the small window. First, Jamie went out of the window.

Jamie's P.O.V:

"Ok, now give me Brock." I said. Then I felt Brock climb into my arms.

"Who is this?" Said Brock in his cute voice. "Is it you Jamie."

"Yea it's me." I said

Then, one by one, we all came out of the window. Mason was the last one to come up when...

Masons P.O.V:

I was about to climb up the window when I heard the front door slam and the man calling us.

"Get your asses out now!" He said after five minutes.

I knew what I had to do.

"Jamie, guys listen, go. Go to get help and bring the police here to catch him. I will stay here to distract him." I said. I was terrified right now but I had to do it to protect my family.

"No, we can't leave you behind!" Said Jamie in a whisper.

"Yes you can now go!" I harshly whispered.

"Ok, but be safe." She said as I heard them run off.

I gulped. They were gone with all of the stuff. I had a headache that hurt like crazy, what do I do know.

Then I heard the mans footsteps getting closer. The man was coming towards the basement. I hid in a corner.

-To be continued-

Hey guys! Diana here and how did you like the chapter! I will make the next chapter chapter 14, but it will be the continuation. Anyways, sorry for it taking too long to update. So yea, bye! ~ Diana⚫️