Ch. 84

/Sky/

Journal Entry: 61

Date: May 8th

Today, Daxton asked me why I don't play with him as much as I used to. I didn't know how to answer. Today, Brock had yelled at me for messing up his Xbox controller. It wasn't me; my 'boyfriend' got really mad one day and threw it at me when no one was home, and I had to clean up the pieces. Jamie was pissed at me because I had gotten into a fight with her over stopping her from going to some drug dealers party. Mom and dad were too busy dealing with Mason getting in trouble in school today to care. Gavin was living in his apartment with his fiancé, Victoria, and Avia was at college. Everyone is so busy that they don't see anything that is going on. They always blame me for everything, and I don't know how much I could take anymore. Kendrick wants me to keep this fake act up, and I think I'm making Emmi and Jamie jealous, since they keep getting dumped. Trust me, they would be so horrified to see what I was living with now. Everyday, he forces me to come over and put on a 'show' for him; you get the picture. If I don't comply, I get slapped or hit or beat. Everyday, after he finishes raping me, he tells me I'm a slut or a whore. I've learned better than to talk back to him.

-Sky

||||||

There will be a few more journal entries then actual dialogue!

Ily guys 💓💓