Epilouge

Eleven Years Later

Jamie

The whole family was gathered at the table. Of course, all the grandkids got their own table, which was set up next to ours. It was currently mom's birthday and the whole family had flown down to Idaho.

You could imagine how many people were in the house.

All of a sudden, dad tapped on a glass which caused everyone to settle down and turn their heads towards him. All except for Mason's triplets, who seemed to be flinging food at the other children.

"Nick, Mae and Ajax, stop flinging food!" Mason spoke, scolding the eight year-old triplets, who all laughed and gave each-other fist-bumps. The two boys both had brown hair with matching blue eyes while Mae had gotten the same dirty-blond hair Jamie and I had but with hazel eyes.

Who knew that Mason would have triplets?

"I would just like to say," Dad spoke, looking at everyone, "Number one, happy birthday to my wife and number two, I'm glad that everyone is happy and healthy and that we could all be here for Colette's birthday. Here it is, to family" Dad exclaimed, raising his glass. Everyone hit their glasses together and a chorus of 'cheers' was heard throughout the room.

Once we ate, my husband brought my youngest over to me.

"Simon needs a change," Jasper told me as I looked at him.

"And you couldn't of changed him?" I sassed as he gave me that cocky smile.

"I did last time, it's your turn now!" He told me, going to talk with the others. I sighed and took Simon in my arms as we walked to the bathroom. On the way I bumped into Mason's wife, Brooke, who was carrying her fourth and final child, Lincoln from the bathroom. Lincoln was four and he ended up with his mom's light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

As I brought Simon into the bathroom, I changed his diaper and smoothed out his messy hair.

I had three children of my own, Cecily who is nine, Rowan who is almost six and Simon, who had just turned one on Saturday. Both Cecily and Simon had gotten my dirty-blond hair but Rowan was the one who for some reason got auburn colored hair. Jasper said he had it when he was younger but it changed to a light brown as he got older. Cecily had his grey eyes and Jasper's spirit while Rowan had gotten my bright-blue eyes. Simon had gotten blue eyes as well but was still a baby.

As for Sky, she and Aurora had never seen Kendrick again and Sky had even adopted a son named Gus that was from Ecuador. He was five years old but was super adorable and had the biggest brown eyes anyone could see as well as his fluffy dark brown hair. Sky had also started dating a guy she met at the place she worked at named Shawn, who was a real gentleman. The four of them were here today and were all happy.

As we took all the children outside, the three of us triplets stood and watched the children all play.

"I can't believe we were once that little," Sky commented, as the children played some form of tag in the fields with our supervision.

"It feels like yesterday we were coming home to this same house." Mason stated, as we all nodded in agreement. This house held many special memories and more to come.

"And no matter what, we had always ended up together again." I said, as the three of us wrapped our arms around each-other and watched the sunset and the kids running and laughing.

The three of us had been on a huge journey with some bumps and hills in the road. From being adopted, to the pranks and the many birthday parties, to the many hospital visits, the awesome vacation trips, the vlogs and the YouTube channels, from being kidnapped twice, loosing Chris, sneaking out of the house at night, the sports we took, dodgeball games, to the hardships and the tears, the laughs and smiles, the fights and the makeups, stupid nicknames, our friends who have supported us, and most importantly, to the family we had grown to love, had all happened on this crazy roller-coaster that we call our home. There were many more things I forgot to mention but the idea is understood.

"Hey Jam?" Sky spoke, using my old nickname for me.

"Will you guys ever stop calling me that?" I spoke, a small smile forming on my face as Mason let out a soft laugh. A small breeze came and tickled our feet.

"I've just wanted to say that we've been on a crazy ass adventure together, the three of us, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Sky said as we all smiled once again.

The truth is that I wouldn't change anything either. Even though people had been lost along the way, the adventure we had has been memorable.

Looking out into the field, the children ran past us. The three of us set eyes on the triplets, who were chasing each-other and making funny noises.

It didn't have to be spoken to say that Mason's triplets were like a miniature version of us. The way the talked, laugh, joked, and did everything together was a reminder of how we used to act. They seemed to be playing with some type of water balloons right now.

The sun was almost done setting so we rounded up all of the children, including our siblings and cousins kids, and took them back inside. The triplets had caught up to us and were talking with the three of us.

As everyone went back inside, I stopped and faced the sunset, which was a mixture of beautiful colors. Swirls of orange, pink, purple, yellow and blue were mixed in.

Looking back into the breezy fields, I couldn't help but think of the three of us. As I blinked I saw the eight year-old version of Mason, Sky and I running in the fields and laughing our heads off. Time seemed to have stopped as I watched our younger selves play. It feels like yesterday that we came home uncertain and even went to call ourselves The Forgotten Tards, but now times have changed.

"An old page of our lives might be ending, but a new one has just begun." I quietly whispered to myself as the sun went fully down.

Turning around, I went to walk back into the house. As I opened the door, I saw my whole family watching me for some odd reason. Why was everyone watching me?

Just then, I felt a huge weight pop on my head and coating my entire body in water. After that, more water began to hit my body as I realized it was the stupid water balloons.

Letting out a squeal, I turned around and saw that Mason, Sky, and the mini-triplets were all laughing and were all pointing at Mason, who had a guilty look on his face.

"Mason I'm going to kill you!"

The End

|||||||||

Fuck, it's actually over. Shit, it's actually over. I can't believe that this book that I've spent three years writing is really over.

I'm going to write a authors note but right now I'm just processing that my first ever wattpad book actually ended.

Ily guys 💓💓