13. Lets just cuddle

En başından başla

"I know, but I'm emotional and I can't think straight. I don't wanna lash out or do something I'll regret because I'm still slightly angry."

"You need to figure it out soon because I had to can all my plans for the weekend. I don't want the boys lying for me and they're gonna ask questions too," Roman explains.

"Yo, Sebastian's in your room, Reese," Jaxson announces walking into the theatre room.

"What? Why?"

"He was standing outside when I came and I let him in. Felt bad for the guy," he explains.

"Why would you do that, Jaxson? I'm not ready to talk to him."

"You're gonna have to do it one day, so why not now? Waiting is only gonna make you more anxious," he says.

"I swear you always push me out of my comfort zone."

I remember he was the one who convinced me to go to rehab. He's quite persuasive and he knows how to get to me. I can be emotional with Aaron too, but Jaxson's and I being emotional just feels so much deeper and meaningful. It really feels like he knows what and how I'm feeling and encourages me to be an even better version of myself whereas Aaron goes along with anything I say or do. He's scared to make me feel worse, but Jaxson will say it how it is.

"And it has only ever turned you into a better person," he retorts.

"I hate you."

"I love you too," he says chuckling. "I'm gonna go work out and then shower before making dinner."

"Okay," Roman and I both reply. Once Jaxson leaves the room, Roman and I exchange a look with each other.

"No, I'm not going to go lie to him for you. He's already in your room, go talk to him."

"Please, Roman! I'll do anything you want!"

"That's very tempting, but no!" he says taking small steps towards the door.

"No, Roman don't leave me!"

"Good luck! Let me know how it goes!" he yells as I chase after him, but he slams the door shut behind him.

"Fuck you! Ugh!" I groan. "Okay, Reese you got this. Forget about the cramps and how utterly horny you are. Don't let Sebastian's looks get to you. All you need to do is be patient, listen and talk it out. Come out better on the other side with progress. Mom, I really wish you were here right now could've really used some of your advice. Grow some balls, bitch. Okay, I got this. Let's go."

With that motivational and beautiful speech, I head up to my room. I'm wearing Minnie Mouse PJs and it's not the most flattering, but I'm dressed to be comfortable not to impress this week.

"Hey," I awkwardly start. His back is facing me as he stares out through the window at the balcony and backyard.

I close the door behind me and he turns around to face me. He's wearing grey sweats and a black shirt with a gold chain. Fuck the grey sweats! His thick brows furrow and he licks his lips as he takes in my appearance.

"Hey," he smiles faintly.

"How've you been?" I ask as I take a seat on one of the love seats.

"I'm good," he says walking over and taking a seat on the same sofa. Our bodies face each other. "You?"

"I'm good. You know, about last night, I was upset when I heard Everleigh was with you and your family. I didn't think I could hide the discomfort it gave me so I just decided it would be best if I kept my distance. I went up to the balcony alone and King just found me there. We talked a bit, but that's about it. I gave him my number because he offered to hangout together one day and I accepted," I describe truthfully.