Chapter 4- Stop And Stare

OML 500 FANS THATS JUST SO AWESOME! THANK YOU!!!! This chappie is dedicated to RubyRed22!!!! I loved her comment and I'm definitely taking up on her advice. Ok guys here is chapter 4.

Chapter 4- Stop And Stare

Klover POV

It's been a few days since Jule was in the hospital and just yesterday was she released. Anna and I stayed with her the entire time, no one came in and no one went out. 

Now that Jule is released, I can finally continue on with my plan. They began it and now I'm gonna finish it.

Brads POV

I paced back and forth in my Alpha office. Anger riled up within me and I wasn't sure how to control it. So many things happening at once. So many regrets now recognized

I never thought that my bad deeds would catch up with me. Never once did I think it was even possible that Klover would ever come back. I thought that when they said she was dead that she was gone forever. But only if I knew that forever meant only just a while.

So how do I handle this? How do I resolve this? 

'You can't idiot'

I sighed. My wolf was right, there was nothing I could do but just let it happen. I shook my head and shoved my hands in my front pockets. 

I looked down at the ground but my head instantly went up when I heard cars.

I walked over to the window and saw a familiar car park. Out came my mom and dad with smiles on their faces.

I smiled. Looks like they had a good time, I thought. 

I sent them on a trip as with them the other elders because they needed a break especially after the attack. I sent them away as fast as I could and I made sure to reassure my dad that everything would be fine when he got back.

My eyes widened as I realized that nothing was okay, that he would get a crazy surprise when he walked through and saw Kloe standing there. Just when he was starting to move on from Klover, she comes back, I sighed as I opened the door to hear voices. Voices that didn't belong to my parents but to Klover's--

My eyes widened once again as I thought of another surprise. What would her parents say?

Kloe's POV

I was just about to go for a run before I heard multiple cars in the drive way. I heard voices that I hadn't missed but very few who I did. A smile slowly appeared on my face as I recognized very familiar voices.

Maybe I'll take a run some other time, I thought. I turned around going back in to the house from the back door. 

I walked into the kitchen only to find that everyone was in the living room. Talking and chatting away about their trip. I tried to hold in the laugh that wanted to escape, because unfortunately for them I was about to crash their party.

I walked farther into the living room and realized that my mother was taking about how she got this beautiful vase on the trip. My mother loved anything that was antique so I figured that it was. I pushed my way through the crowd that seemed to have formed around her. 

"I got it from this really nice antique shop," she was telling Brad with my dad eagerly looking at my mom as if it was the best story out of them all. This is where you should jump in, my she wolf said.

"It's beautiful,"I said. The whole room quieted down like they forgot I was even here at all and that this was just any other day. I slightly smiled at that.