Chapter 10(part 2)- Dark Side of Me

RECAP: There's a person who sits in the chair and he smiles and its not a trusting one. He wears from head to toe black clothing. But its not the fact I've finally seen the voice inside my head its the fact that he looks exactly me.

And the fact that he laughs and it sounds dangerous. He smiles and its not trusting. He took control over me. So what does that add up too?

There's only one real thing that it could add up too.

He's the dark side of me that I never wanted to meet......

Luke's POV

"What the hell is this? Who are you?"

He gets up from the ridiculously big white chair and smirks as he walks down the steps. He stops at the end of them and just stares at me like he's trying to figure something out and its not long enough until he walks closer to me. I take a step back not knowing what this guy was up to.

He chuckles to himself. "Something tells me, you already know the answer?"

I frown out of frustration, I shove my hands angrily in my pockets. There's silence between us and several minutes go by before my mouth opens.

"How is this even possible?" I look up from the ground and finally take a good look at this guy. He had black hair, slightly darker than mine but you couldn't really tell. He had my nose and my mouth. He was built like me and he had the same scar on his arm from when I got burned as a little kid. The only thing that was a different was the color of his eyes. It was coal black. It was dark and cold when you looked into them.

I broke the stare and realized that he was smirking at me like he knew what I was doing.

"Follow me". Before I could answer he had turned for a door that I was just seeing now. It came from no where but I guess that was expected.

The door was a brown wooden door, it was damaged with holes everywhere. The guy walked through the door, I had nothing to lose so I followed after him wondering what was on the other side.

My eyes widened once again at the sight of the familiar unkempt grass and the hovering trees that surrounded us. The birds chirped and flew from tree to tree and the sun beat down on us. In the distance you could see a huge mansion in the distance and could hear kids playing near there.

I found myself frowning as I started to hear a soft voice in the other direction. It was small and almost barely heard but I had caught it in the breeze that had brushed by. I glanced toward my look alike and he watched me smirking.

"Check it out". I turned from him and walked towards the direction of the voice that I had heard, not really having a reason other than the fact that I had to know what it was. I passed a few trees and bushes and found myself getting farther into the woods as the voice got louder.

That's when I found it. Him. Me?

I took an unconscious step back and found myself hiding behind a tree as I saw the back of a somewhat little boy in a blue and white striped shirt matched to beige shorts. He had big brown eyes and slightly chubby cheeks. He was me.

I frowned as I realized that he was looking around like he was looking for something or someone which made no sense because its not like I played with any of the kids back home. But yet I shocked myself as the little me called out into the woods.

"Marco!" there was no reply.

"Marco!" he repeated.

"Marco!" he was getting frustrated. Giving up, the little me sat in the dirt. He rested his head in his hands and started to use his finger to trace a picture in the dirt. He was lost in making his picture that he didn't seem to hear the rumblings in the bush behind him.