Bonus Chapter 2- Everything Has Changed

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I dedicate to those who have commented and said something nice or give me really good feedback. So just wanted to let you guys know that! Here you go BONUS CHAPTER 2! P.S. THREE POVS'S!!! EEEP!

BTW'S LIKE I SAID IN BONUS CHAPTER ONE THIS IS BASICALLY A REPEATED CHAPTER BUT WITH DELETED SCENES THAT YOU DIDN'T SEE IN KLOE'S POV. SO YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO! REAL CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SOMETIME THIS WEEK!

Bonus Chapter 2- Everything Has Changed

Mason's POV

"I'm gonna go get a coke," I said not particularly to anyone as I got up from the table. I stood tall and walked down the aisles of tables that were set up in this vast room knowing that I received female attention. I smiled politely. I've been getting female attention all day and let me tell you it's been great. It's weird because I never got this attention back at home because I was "different". And sure the extra attention is great but I'm not interested, I'm just waiting for her

I don't want anybody else but her and when I finally get her, nothings gonna matter. I smiled again at the thought of meeting my perfect mate as I grabbed the coke that I had asked for. But I think the lunch lady thought it was for her because she smiled and when I brought out my money she said it was on the house. I laughed inside. This is gonna be a great year.

I walked back in the direction of the table but didn't realize that there was someone else and our shoulders hit and I felt it. I felt the so called sparks that everyone talks about when they find their mates and I felt the butterflies of finding the face of the known beauty of my mate. A smile had grown wide as I looked up from the floor and into the eyes of my beautiful mate. They were a beautiful shade of brown that I had never seen before-- wait.

My smiling face turned into an angry frown as I realized that those eyes had been seen before on someone I knew. On someone's else's face. On someone I hated more than I had ever hated anything. 

I found myself saying something that I never thought I would say. That it would never come down to this but here I stood saying, "I'm rejecting you". I was disgusted and sad all the more. Why did it have to be her?

I knew werewolf eyes had fallen on us and so did a few human eyes who had no idea what was going on but I didn't care. I didn't care that everyone knew that she was my mate and I had just rejected her publicly something that werewoldwolves never did because it was looked down upon. But who would look down on me? I'm Mason freakin' Carter. I don't give a f***. 

I sat down at the table and heard a growl as I did and two dainty hands on my collar pulling me in. I realized it was Kloe and became even angrier at the sight of the reason why I hated my mate.

"How could you reject her like that?!" she asked infuriated. 

I pulled her hands off of my collar, irritated that she had the nerve to do that. A hint of shock was written so well in her eyes when I pulled her hands of off me. 

"Look at her!" I growled. She did as I ordered and I knew she knew who it was. She knew that my mate was the biggest enemy of them all for her. 

This changes everything. This changes the way I felt about mates and happiness. Because its not real, none of it is real. It never was real, all of it was just a figment of my imagination.  God knows how long I've been waiting for a mate and this is what I get. What did I ever do?!

But that's okay, because you know what? I don't need it. I don't need love. And I certainly don't need Kelly. 

This year is going to change because I'm going to change, no more nice Mason, no more reasonable Mason. It's time for a different Mason. I smirk and look up from my stabbed pasta. The rest of the pack is surprised by my action.