Chapter 10(part 1)- Dark Side of Me

hey guys its Monday and its an update lol see I kept my promise!! So enjoy, all the Luke questions are going to be answered!!! yep that's right its luke's pov yaaaaaaaay! enjoy!!! Another update next week so don't forget!

Chapter 10- Dark Side of Me 

Luke's POV

I take a seat at the table with the pack right next to my beautiful mate, Julianna or Jule, whatever. She's ridiculous when it comes to her name, I don't understand why she had to change it in the first place but whatever makes her happy. I smiled at her as she smiled at me, I can't believe I finally had her after all this time. I still don't really understand why she took so long.

Why she just came to me now when we've been mates ever since she entered that house. Didn't she feel our connection then? Why did she just come now? I mean I guess some of this blame is put on me as well because I never really admitted it to myself and I never talked to her back at the house but still. Nothing. She looked at me like I was just another person in the house well up until a couple of months ago when she had that incident.

No one still has no idea what happened that day which is weird. The doctor here had no idea why she went out like that, he told us that it might have been stress but I don't buy that. There was legit electricity come out from her body before she passed out. How does that happen from stress? It doesn't.

You know after all that, that's not even what bothers me the most. What bothers me the most is the way she looked at me before the electricity. She looked at me like didn't know that we were mates until that very moment. Her beautiful smile had faltered a bit like she was disappointed but why? Why did she look at me like that, why was she disappointed?

"Luke? Luke? Lucas?" Jule was waving her hand in my face. I blinked my eyes a few times because I was completely lost in my thoughts I looked at her with a dumb look on my face and she laughed, her cute little laugh and I let it echo in my head.

I couldn't help but smile. "Sorry". I looked down at my food and picked up the burger that sat on my plastic plate.

"You okay?" Jule whispered in my ear. I just looked at her and nodded with a reassuring smile.

She smiled. "Good". She took her fork and stabbed it into one of the shell noodles and began to talk to Anne who sat on the other side of her. I took a bite of my burger and realized how weird the few weeks had been. Like for one Mason and his player ways nowadays. I mean he used to be the kid who was a total pushover and now its the opposite. He's the king of this place.

He doesn't even sit with us anymore, he sits with some of the jocks from the football team, which its also weird that he tried out for the team. The last time I checked, Mason hated football but after that whole Kelly mess he changed and most of us think its for the worse but I am of the few that thinks this is good. I might actually be the only one, I mean the kid needed to grow some and he finally did and look where that's gotten him, like I said he's the king.  

I looked up from my burger and spotted Brad come in through the doors with anger written all over his face like he had just gotten into it with somebody but his face quickly changed when he walked over to his buds at the table in front of us. He changed his expression so fast like he didn't want to talk about whatever just happened. He sat down empty handed. I realized that i was watching him for too long and changed my line of sight.

But my face immediately changed when my line of sight landed on that bastard.

Kevin. 

Man, I hated that guy. The nerve of him to touch my mate, to talk to her, to even look at her made my blood boil. How does he not understand that she is my mate, everyone knows that you don't mess with someone else's mate, who does that and obviously Kevin didn't get that.