Chapter 6- Sad Beautiful Tragic

hey guys heres the real deal chapter as promised!

CHAPTER 6- SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC

Klover's POV

I stood by my window, the sun was peeking from behind the clouds. It was morning. I grinned. First day back at school, I thought. What a great day it'll be. I closed the curtains to the window so I could undress and take a quick shower. 

When I got out of the shower I went to the closet and tried to figure out what to wear, I ended up picking out shorts and a green top that had two white lines running across my belly. I picked out brown short boots that were only cut off just above the ankle. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand, picking up my green backpack as well but something caught my eye. The book.

Forgotten, it seemed, as it sat there on my new shelf that I had been given. The book that was given to me the day of the Eclipse ceremony. The book that had all the answers about me, my gift, and my parents but only it didn't. It didn't have the answers, instead they were hidden. The woman who spoke to us purposely forgot to mention to us that these answers were locked, we couldn't get to them unless we overcome some challenges. Like for instance we couldn't learn more about our gifts until we could perform certain tasks that were given to us in the book. We found this out when Derek completed one of the tasks he was given, the book seemed to unlock a page about ice. And since he's been practicing he got it to work, he produced ice. 

I, on the other hand had still a while to go unfortunately, Derek was naturally going to be ahead of us all since he's been practicing with his father since he was going on nine. He was the one that really helped us with these tasks because he was more experienced than any of us. I sighed. I wish it was easier, I thought. 

My thoughts seemed to be travelling until they were interrupted by a knock. I jumped slightly but relaxed when I realized that it was only Jule. I opened the door and she stood there in shorts like mine and a white shirt with pink stripes running across her belly. We laughed, at this normal discovery. We were always matching in an odd unique way.

With her purple backpack hanging on her left shoulder she asked, "Ready?". I nodded. I closed my door behind me and walked with her down the stairs heading to the kitchen. 

There was no one in sight which was odd not even anyone from my pack. "Where is everybody?"

"They all left a half hour ago," I smiled. 

"Meaning we're late," I said. She smiled. I shook my head. I grabbed a tangerine from the fruit bowl and Jule grabbed an apple. We headed for the back door that was the entry way to all our cars. 

"Yours or mine?" I asked. 

"Yours," was her quick reply. I shook my head. Lazy.

"I am not!" she defended. I laughed as I opened the door to my Jeep. I hopped inside and she did as well. I got the car going and we headed on the 15 minute drive to school.

When we got there I parked into one of the student parking spaces and took my keys out of the ignition. I jumped out and shut my door. We went up the steps that led to the school, I opened the school doors, instantly smelling the stench that carried on to high school kids. 

"Me and you are gonna own this place!"Jule cheered.

"Oh yeah,"I said softly as I looked all around me remembering all the memories. I smiled. Jule and I walked down the main hallway, we were talking about something random when out of no where I bumped into someone. All his books fell and he quickly kneeled down to pick them up. 

"Sorry", he muttered. I was about to reply and say that it was fine but I recognized this voice. It belonged to the third command. I laughed in my own thoughts. Devin.