VI. A cup of life

Start from the beginning

"Here, take it," he offered Jungkook.

"No, you guys play…"

"Now that you are here, you have to play. Take this!"

"Actually, I don't drink alcohol," Jungkook avoided catching other's glances.

"Huh?" Everyone was looking at him.

"Why would bottles not topple if the high was in the liquor?" Taehyung commented with his intense deep gaze.

"Meaning?"Jungkook asked, melting down under his gaze.

"Nothing, here....take this juice then…today we'll make you happy with this juice," Taehyung gave Jungkook a fresh orange juice packet.

"Okay, everyone knows the rules, right? A person is going to say something that he has never done and anyone who has done that thing has to take a sip of his drink, Cool?" Taehyung revised the rules.

"Okay, Let's start!!" Namjoon said excitedly " I'll go first…. Umm...I've never been in love."

Everyone drank except Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Tae? You've never been in love?" Yoongi asked.

"Not yet…" Taehyung smiled.

"Tae only loves himself," Jimin commented.

"Jungkook?"

"Ah, no-"

"Okay, my turn, I have never been in a relationship," Yoongi said.

This time Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon drank.

"Namjoon, you just now said that you have never been in love?" Hoseok asked.

"I said I've never been in love, it doesn't mean that I have never been in a relationship...it's just that I didn't feel the love in that relationship…anyway it was way back," Namjoon explained.

"Jungkook?"

"Ah, no.."

"Oh come on Jungkook, you are way too attractive to not be in a relationship, "Jin asked.

"No, it's not like that...it's just...I haven’t found the right guy yet," a gentle flush of pink had arisen in Jungkook's cheeks that made him look vulnerable.

Taehyung was looking at him with big questioning eyes.

"What? You are gay? You never told me," Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Ahh, it's just-"Jungkook became uncomfortable.

"Okay, don't make him uneasy." Taehyung said, "Who is going next?"

"Me...I've never been arrested," Hoseok claimed.

"Ah! Beating up a watchman" Yoongi raised his glass

"I was there with you too!..." Namjoon chuckled.

"Drunk driving!" Taehyung took a sip.

"I was also there and Jin had to come to bail us that day," Jimin laughed.

"You got arrested Tae!! And that too because you were drunk while driving??" Hoseok questioned Taehyung.

"Hobi Hyung!! Don't get started."

The game went on...

Jungkook was not able to participate in the game fully but he loved that he had actually made friends who treated him like their friend, he just needed a little rest, "Guys can I sit next to Bogum?"

"Aye, not yet, it's your turn," Jin said.

"Ah no...I just need a little rest...please," Jungkook requested.

"Oh, okay, no problem," Jimin smiled.

"Taehyung, can I sit there? you can sit here comfortably."

"Of course."

"Thanks," Jungkook got up and sat next to Bogum who was already asleep. He heard the voice behind him as they all resumed their game and with that Jungkook drifted off to sleep.

~>.<~

Jungkook was a little uncomfortable because it was his first time interacting with so many people but he was happy about his progress and that he made friends.

I hope you liked it, do tell me. It actually took me a little longer to write this chapter, though I loved it.

~SilverBlxde