T H I R T Y - T W O

Comincia dall'inizio

She was already nibbling on one of the wedges on her plate, and so even though most of it was salad, a strange feeling of proudness crept into his heart. She was eating without being asked to. He didn't know if it was because of him or she had a good day, or anything else, but it made him happy.

Since Betty was eating the potatoes with her fork, Jughead made an effort for her and didn't dig in with his hands either. He poked the fork through one of the wedges just as Betty did the same with a second one and lifted it.

The girl arched her eyebrows at him but clinked her fork against his when he managed a solemn look. "Cheers," he said, making her giggle, a piece of the potato already in her mouth.

"Cheers," she said through it and looked down at her plate with a smile.

They ate in silence, enjoying each other's company, until Betty lowered her leg that had been crossed over the other, accidentally bumping into his feet with hers. Sharing a grin over the table, the couple moved their feet to the middle of the table, attempting to have theirs rest on the top.

Laughing together while eating, they wrestled until their plates were empty and Jughead had wiped his hands into a napkin. That was when he stood from his seat and practically ran around the table, arms wrapping around her as he threw her over his shoulder.

Giggling, Betty clung to him as he took her upstairs. "You done waiting now?" she teased.

"Oh, you're gonna do a lot more waiting," he said and playfully slapped her ass, making her laugh even more.

When Jughead waltzed into her bedroom and gently laid her on her bed, Betty grinned, shifting upward until the soft pillows touched her head and neck, sinking into them. The guy smiled at her slightly flushed cheeks before moving to the window.

He observed the scene in front of him while staying halfway hidden behind the curtains. Humming softly, he looked back at Betty. "Seems like your friends are having some fun."

The girl made a face at that. "Yeah, they tend to do that... At first, I thought maybe they were doing it on purpose to annoy me, but when I asked it from V the next day, her bewildered expression was enough to tell me I was wrong."

With a slight chuckle, Jughead closed the curtains and turned back to look at her in the darkness. "I think we're gonna have to have a little bit more fun than they are, you know, just for the measure?"

Betty eagerly nodded while attempting to hold back her smirk. "I think you're right." She switched on the lamp that stood on her nightstand.

With a smile, Jughead sat down next to her and let his knees sink into the mattress as he leaned down to kiss her breath away. With their lips and tongues moving together, his hands went to part Betty's legs that were already clenched together, one crossed over the other.

"There you go," he whispered, more for Betty than himself, and situated himself in between her thighs.

With their eyes meeting, the girl's hands wrapped around the back of his neck, tugging her down on her. After a release of her breath, his lips met hers again, hands tugging on the hem of her shirt, pulling it out of the skirt of hers.

Just as Betty's tongue slid against his lower lip, impatiently waiting for his to enter her mouth, he moved his lips off hers, pressing small kisses on her jaw while moving toward her right ear.

He nibbled on in for a while as his fingers toyed with the edge of her shirt, only stopping both motions when the girl moaned at the flick of his tongue on her earlobe. "Can you be a good girl and take your shirt off for me?"