Imperfectly Perfect Love Making

A/N     

Hello my beautiful readers<3  I finally decided to publish this smexy chapter ^^ BUT the whole version of what went down will be in different book :) ( I am publishing that one in about 30min) So its your decision if you want to read the r-rated version or not :) It will be on my profile, so if you are interested wink wink go and read it.... ITS HOT!!!!!!!! 

Chapter 33

Recap ( In case someone forgot what went down ;))

“Jace…” I started and placed my hand on his cheek. He immediately responded by placing his own hand on top of mine and lightly squeezed it.

Finally I gathered all my courage and said something I never knew I would say to a boy. 

“Jace…Love me.”

He understood straight away about that loving I was talking about. His expression I will remember forever.

****

Aimee P.o.V.

“Aimee, are you sure?”

No matter how embarrassed I was to talk on this topic I knew I was 100 per cent sure. Before I could respond Jace was already rambling.

“I mean after you told me about that night this must be hard for you. You don’t need to do this for me. Aimee I can wait. It’s not like I am dating you just to have sex with you. My love for you isn’t gonna sto-

I didn’t let him finish because he clearly wouldn’t have stopped any time soon. Plus I am tired of waiting.

My lips touched his softly at first but my desire for him made innocent kiss turn hot very quickly. His hand went to my back, cherishing it like I was the most precious thing to him. My own hands went to his hair, I knew he loved when I played with his hair the most and I found it very sexy.

I wanted more seeing as he didn’t make any of other moves I pushed his shoulders, making him lay down so that I was on top.

If I wouldn’t be so turn on I would find this position very awkward but my hormones totally took over me. When I kiss Jace it’s like I don’t need air anymore. Kissing the person you love is one of the best things in the world. Nowadays people kiss too easily forgetting what a true gift it is to share with somebody. Also it’s easy to take your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time with no cares or responsibility. In my mind opening your soul to someone is a lot harder. You need to really open up for that person to let them see the real you. Letting that person into your fears, thoughts, spirit, hopes, fears, dreams, future that is being naked.

And with Jace I have done that I’ve told him the things no one knew. I let him in and that was the hardest thing for me to do. I was naked in front of him when I told him and he still stood and was there for me.

I don’t know what the future brings but this moment is true.

I felt as Jace slowly lifted my shirt up, I helped him taking it off. Then I ran my hands down his chest and slipped them under his shirt, wanting to feel the muscles that I discovered last time.

Slowly the clothes were starting to peel off. Now all we had on was our underwear. I wasn’t timid or shy because I trusted Jace no matter what. Some may say that it isn’t good to put that much trust into other person but with Jace I know it’s all worth it.

He starter to trail little butterfly kisses down the side of my neck. I shivered with desire. As his hands were slowly reaching to unhook my bras he suddenly stopped and looked at me with strange expression.

Jace P.o.V.

The moment Aimee said “Love me” I knew what she meant straight away. The very moment we were on this bed I tried to stop what about to come but when she kissed me all my walls stumbled down to pieces.

Now that Aimee was on top of me only in her underwear I knew I must do something or it will be too late.

I gently pushed Aimee off me so that she was sitting near me again. This will be hard.

“Aimee I can’t I…” I didn’t know how to continue so I stayed quiet for some time.

“I am so stupid.” Aimee whispered.

“No it’s no- I started to say but as I looked at Aimee she had tears slowly falling down from her eyes then cheeks and finally into the bed sheet.

“I thought you wanted me like I want you, I am sorry I thought wrong.” She then said in small voice. She reminded me of a puppy that someone kicked. I feel like a jerk right now so I needed to make Aimee feel good again, no way in hell I will be the reason for her tears anymore.

“I do want you in that way Aimee and it’s not a lie. You made me fall in love with you. It’s crazy, because I don’t even know when you suddenly become my whole world. It’s like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling down, but you don’t realise how they’re adding up. Then suddenly your whole lawn is covered. All these little things have added up, and you’re my snowstorm, baby.”

“Then why?”

“Well shouldn’t girl want her first time to be in some fancy hotel room with big soft bed, roses and bottle of champagne?”

“Hmmm, what kinda of chick flick movies did you got that from?” 

“No?” I asked. After my 2 horrible hours watching that movie with my sister, Aimee tells me that it’s not it?

“Jace for me it doesn’t matter where we are. The only thing that matters to me is you. I just want to be with you in every way possible. And to do this is what my heart tells me to do.” She told me softly then she added. “But if you don’t want to do it with me I understand.” Now she is talking nonsense. Of course I wanted her more than ever but there was a little problem still.

“It’s not that I not want to do it, it’s just…” I started and cursed when I couldn’t finish. Do I really have to tell her?

“What?”

“Ugh… I am a virgin.” I finally told her. Could this conversation really get any more awkward? I think I am the only male virgin in our school not that I regretting being one it’s just awkward.

“Sorry?”

“I.AM.A.VIRGIN.” I told her slowly and clearly.

“No way?!” She yelled somewhat too happily. God this girl will be the death of me one day for sure.

“What? You thought I was some kinda man whore?”

“No but for Team Captain with so many girls falling into his feet for you to be a virgin…” She whispered and then chuckled but in very cute adorable way so I couldn’t be mad at her.

“Yeah my mom taught me well. From very young age she told me that there will be one girl who will make me the happiest boy in the word.”

“Well that girl sure will be special then.”

“Yes cause it’s you Aimee. You are the girl who makes me happy and I love you for that. It’s just God this is embarrassing but what if I don’t let’s say performance well? It’s your first time I want to make you feel special.” Okay saying it out loud is even more embarrassing than I thought.

“Jace we are not on the stage to performance as you said.” Aimee smirked at me. This girl can be a sly fox sometimes too.

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes I do but Jace if you have forgotten I have zero experience also.” She smiled. “To love means to give someone the power to destroy you and also to trust that they’ll not. I trust you Jace you have the power to destroy me completely but I still trust you with all my heart.”

“I will never destroy you. You must not realize that you also have that power to destroy me.” I whispered that to her because somehow saying those words louder was impossible. “But are you sure you want to do this?” I then asked in normal voice.

“Jace just shut up and make love to me or I will tie you up.” She said with a confident look.

“Tie me up to take what you want? Sounds like rape honey.” I smirked at her.

“Shut up I know you would like it so it’s not considered as rape when you like it.” She stated.

I smirked cause she wa-------

--------------------------------------
AND CUT!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE GO TO MY PROFILE NOW ....

Song: Ellie Goulding - Love me like you Do <3
(p.s. this song will be in 50 shades of grey movie .... )
Picture: One hot picture right there <3 

LOVE YOU ALL LIKE ALWAYS!  p.s. lets see how many naughty readers I have :P okayy i am one too then ... oh well... thug life.

Sabina, xoxo