Imperfectly Perfect Together

Chapter 46

Jace's P.o.V.

All the heartbreaks, all the tears are worth this moment. This moment is what I have been waiting for the whole month. Aimee is lying in my arm and we look into each other's eyes. There is something so pure in this moment that I don't want to stop looking at her, ever.

I know we have to talk about what happened and I plan on telling her she can't do what she did ever again and that I will simply not let her. We are in this together.

She reaches and grabs a phone and put it for me to take. I think she is finally ready to talk.

"I am sorry." She tells me once again and it breaks my heart hearing her sounding this sad but I know she needs to let it all out.

"You can speak into the phone it will convert what you say into a text so I will be able to read it. This is Mia's phone by the way she left it when she came today to visit."

-Woow, never knew they have these already- I say into the phone and it converts what I say into a text right away. It's a sad thing she can't hear my voice but that surely is not enough for me to leave her. I don't think anything will be enough for me to leave her for good.

"I just couldn't be with you. I felt that I would drag you down and you don't need some deaf and maybe soon to be mute girl." Voicing her fears makes me embrace her closer to me even when it impossible when she is so close to me already.

-Aimee I don't want you to feel this way ever again. I love you. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. YOU. And I will say and write this as many times as you want. I know you were afraid but leaving me was not the right choice sweetheart. I know you know this now. We are in this together-

"I know that now. I love you too. I never stopped. We all are just humans. I made the worst mistake by leaving you."

-Can't argue with that love, but I am so fucking glad you came back to me- I squeeze her when I say that.

And we talk or she just talks and then read what I say. I am definitely getting her this kinda phone. She tells me about the operation and how scared she feels if its anything than a success. I reassure her that no matter what I will be here, with her.

Her ability to talk didn't diminish at all and I don't think it ever will, if she just continues to talk and not close off. I will make her talk every day no matter what.

"I don't want to start with a new leaf and forget what went down this past month. No matter how hurt we were I want to remember it and why we never should be apart ever again." She says quietly and I can't help but love her even more.

-I agree with you. I am just glad you are here where you should be-

She looks at me with so much love its makes my heart skip a beat even when I am not a mushy type at all. I close the distance between us and start kissing her once again. I don't think I will ever get tired of kissing Aimee. She is mine and mine only.

Suddenly I hear the front door opening and I quickly pull away from Aimee. She looks confused as why I pulled away but when I mouth to her 'parents' she gets it. Not knowing how long we have she quickly pulls her short shorts on seeing as she only has my t-shirt on. That leaves me to quickly pull be jeans and my hoodie on. Just as I shove my arms into the sweatshirt the door is being opening and Aimee's mom is standing there.

First she is surprised to see me and then she is smiling so big it's getting really creepy. She looks at Aimee then at me and we both know she know what went down. I look at Aimee and her checks are flaming red and I wanna hug her and kiss her all over again cause she looks so cute.

"Well Jace, nice to see you dear, tell Aimee I am glad she finally made the right choice and that I will keep her father downstairs as long as I can." She says and then leaves then she turns and add "Oh and Jace, honey your sweatshirt is on backwards." And just like that she leaves.

I look down and sure it really is backwards. I knew something felt wrong when I put it on in such hurry.

Then I head Aimee laugh and I know she noticed my shirt also. But that okay cause hearing her laugh is worth it. And no matter how both of our checks are red that you probably can cook eggs on them we are happy and most important together.

-----------A/N----------

One more chapter TT.TT sniff

my babies came such a long way!!!!!  We all made mistakes and it takes a lot of power to forgive someone who broke you....

Pic: ulalala sexy pic me gusta!

Song: John Legend - All of me ( cause daaayyym its a beautiful+sexy song)  

with love,

Sabina xxx