Imperfectly Perfect Friends & Family

Chapter 34

Aimee's P.o.V.

“Your dad is so gonna kill me. Oh and don’t forget your brother.” Were the first words I woke up to. Well I am sure I hear ‘Good morning, I love you’ but I was still half asleep.

“What they don’t know wouldn’t kill them.” I replied with my sleepy voice.

I feel tired and sore in places I didn’t know could feel sore. Not that I regret anything that went down but I guess even amazing love making comes with a certain prize.

I was lying on my stomach and felt as Jace hand was slowly drawing patterns on my naked back. Truthfully it made me want him again.

God I am turning into nympho. Can I become sex addict just after losing my virginity? God I am going crayon.

“Jace…” I moaned when he started butterfly kissing my back. This is the best way to wake up.

“Sweetheart, you are killing me here. I don’t want you to overdo yourself, you must be sore from yesterday. But if you don’t stop making them noises you will get it.” The last sentence was said with dark sexy edge and I couldn’t wait anymore. Who cares if I may be little sore the feeling I will get soon are so worth it. 

Quickly with the speed of light I put Jace beneath me.  You can all guess what happened next.

And let me tell you morning sex definitely was worth it all.

After we finally left our bed I and Jace went to shower ‘cause we seriously needed it. I was lucky enough that I didn’t see any of the girls yet cause I know they will grill me with questions. The funny thing is that I was scared of Mia the most, she had that 6th sense and it never felt her.

Just as I was putting some clothes on the door to the changing room opened and I heard them.

“Honey, I know you are here. Come to momma and tell me if something new happened.” Sky shouted. She didn’t even care that there were others people here.

When she finally spotted me she looked me in the eyes and I was hoping that they wouldn’t reveal anything. I kept my poker face on and send couple of prayers to as many Gods as I know. But even they couldn’t save me from Mia. The chick seriously is some kinda psychic.

“I sense something honey.” She told me as she slowly started to walk closer to me.

This is so unfair. I know that besties usually chit chat about this things freely but I was beyond embarrassed. As I was thinking Mia reached her hand and put it on my shoulder and slowly started to move it down. At first I was questioning her purpose but as she reached my hip and poked it I let out a little cry. Yep Jace kept hold of my hips a little too tight this morning and now they too were sore. Even my walking was a little bit funny.

“The night must’ve been good” Smirked Sky understanding the meaning of my cry too.

“It wasn’t from yesterday but this morning.” I murmured before I could stop myself.

“Even better.” Smirked Nali. Ugh, kill me now. I hope Jace was doing much better. Or maybe he can suffer with me.

Jace P.o.V.

Gotta say the night was the best in my life and this morning too. Now that I knew how great it felt being with Aimee on that level I seriously doubt any girl can make me feel this may.

When we went to shower I had some issues of letting her go. Call me a wimp but I just wanted to hold Aimee 24/7. Okay this is little bit crazy I need to man up a little.

Just as I put my underwear I heard them.

“Man, must been a great night.” Said Blue and slapped my shoulder in bro way.

“What are you talking about?” I asked. Okay even if I did had a great night I didn’t wanted to gossip about it with them even though they were my best friends. I just had more respect for Aimee. Plus I doubt she would want me to gossip about it to them.

“Well even if you wouldn’t talk about it we all can see your back.” continued Blue and others just smiled.

“Huh? What about it?” Now they lost me, ‘cause I had no idea what are they talking about.

“Dude you have some serious red lines going there and you didn’t have them yesterday when we were swimming.” Said Alex.

“I am impressed you didn’t know about them till now.” Said Logan.

Oh so that’s why when the water from the shower hit my back it hurt a bit. Oh well great love making and morning sex can have it prize. And I am ready to pay more for it with my body.

“Look at him all smitten and happy, dude come back from your lala land.” Joked Blue.

“You will be too if you got the best thing in the world.” I said calmly with a love struck smile still on my face.

“Don’t we all know it.” He then said. And he was right, each of us had something most people don’t get their whole life.

“Okay we did it I admit that much and it was the most incredible thing that ever happened to me, but I will not discuss it any deeper.” I finally said so they could leave me alone.

They all just smirked but they knew not to push it cause I will not reveal anything to them. Plus they have their own love of their life and what happening to them in their love life is not in my concern. That’s just how we guys roll.  I hope Aimee is doing okay but I know how girls work too.

After we ate and finally got all of our things in cars we were ready to go. And this time we took Alex and Nali with us thinking it would be better than having Blue and Sky, but it turned out that both couples are weird.

“You never seen your face, only reflections and pictures.”

“Something is always touching you.”

“You can always see you nose, but your brain decides to ignore it.”

“Your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth.”

“You will never feel something exactly the same way something else does.”

“You cant imagine new colour”

“Okay now that ruined my life,” said Logan to Nali.

They were going through some weird dialogue and the some I listened to them the more discomforted I felt. God we have strange friends.

“Everything you two said ruined my life, kinda. Now I cant get them out of my head.” Said Aimee but she wasn’t angry or anything.

“Seriously, who invented hugs? Imagine the first hug ever. It must’ve been so awkward. Like ‘What are you doing?’ then the other just answer ‘Shh just trust me’” Nali continued with that weird stuff talk.  

“Babe if you want to wonder about things I present you my question.” Alex said.

“This is better be good.” Said Nali.

“It’s been like 12 years since Shrek came out and I still having trouble coping with the fact that a donkey banged dragon.” Finally said Alex with too serious voice that you would think that the guy can’t get any sleep at night ‘cause he wonders about that every night. 

“Sleeking of Shrek…” started Aimee.

“Oh no, are you gonna join their weird convo now?” I said to Aimee.

“Oh shush you, all Shrek taught me was that if you want someone more attractive than you, you have to wait till they’re ugly them swoop in.”

“Well I see something in that.” Said Nali.

“Seriously? That not how this works that not how any of this works.” I continued to shake my head at them. 

“Well in Shrek it seemed to work quite well.” Smiled Aimee.

“You are lucky that you are cute.”

“And you are lucky that you‘re just the type of boy I make a sandwich for.”

Well daaaym gotta love my girlfriend even more now. Who doesn’t love a sandwich made by the love of your life.

When we finally arrived back home it was late evening, but Aimee wanted me to come to her house cause she needed me there. I knew she wanted to tell her parents about that night. In a way it was eating her so I totally supported her on this one. I was more scared of her parents reaction. Cause you know they will seriously start to consider how to kill Blake. Not that I am not planning that too but still.

My prediction turned right ‘cause when Aimee told the story her dad was ready to murder someone and her mom was already walking to the closet where Aimee told me the shotgun was. I loved that they wanted the same thing I wanted but I knew I couldn’t leave Aimee and go to prison and Aimee convinced her parent that she wouldn’t want to see her parents in jail either.

Thankfully it all ended with a group hug with me being included. I think I found my second family. 
--------------------
A/N (IMPORTANT) 

Sorry I've been M.I.A for a while... ( My internet kinda broke down & still is broken BUT I found a way to get internet from my phone to my computer through usb) !!! THIS IS THE FUTURE!!!! Anyways I missed this story soo much and it is coming to an end abut 5 more chapters :) heh.. But hey i have a side story and kinda a sequel coming ! SO LOVE ME !!!! 

This chapter is dedicated to @Wandering_Dreamer cause she voted and commented a lot <3 Thanks hun! 

The son: Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris - We Found Love

The Pic: Loved those lines <3