Back From the Dead

Sonic was sitting on his new boyfriend's lap. To be honest the only reason he started dating is to get his mind off  his dead crush. "Blue~ You okay?" Scourge asked, petting the azure's now white tiped quills. 

"Y-Yeah...." Sonic stuttered, trying to hold in a purr. Scourge noticed this and growled, then slapped Sonic across his face. Once he finished a couple more slaps, Sonic whimpered.  "Purr" Scourge ordered.

"S-Scourge...Y-y-you know I-I-" He was cut off with a sratch behind his ear. He started to purr from the sratching, and whimpering from the pain of numberless slaps he took. No known to Scourge, one of Sonic's friends were watching everything.

"SCOURGE!" An very angry Knuckles yelled from down the hall. He picked up his speed and ran up to Sonic and his anti. Quickly grabbing the hurting azure, then punching Scourge in the face, enough to knock him out. Knuckles calmed down then turned to the now crying hedgehog.

"Knuckles" He cried as the echinda hugged him. Knuckles hugged him tightly, tears forming in the corner of his eyes.  The hedgehog cried harder and harder. Knuckles leaned in to his comunicator, "Rouge," he said, "we are going to need that surprise now"

"Okay....IS THAT CRYING?!" 

"Yes, Scourge is abusing Sonic..."

"Oh OoOoOoH! BRING HIS A*S HERE NOW. NOBODY HURTS MY BABY!"

Knuckles felt a huge wave of fear crash over him, he has never been more scared of his wife more than now. He sat the crying hedgehog down, the hedgehog's head in his hands, then he went over to the unconcious green hedgehog and grabs his foot in order to drag him. 

Then he walks over to Sonic and helps him up. They walked over to Angel Island, where an angry Rouge the Bat was waiting. Once there Rouge ran to them. "Awww my little baby" Rouge hugged him and rubbed his back.

Sonic has always gone to Rouge, Knuckles, and Tails when something was wrong. For Sonic Rouge was like a mom he never really had. Knuckles was like either a dad or a big brother he couldn't really decide between the two. Tails was a smaller brother for him.

"Shhhhh my little baby....we have a little surprise for you...." Rouge said as she hugged the azure hedgie who was calming down. She kissed Knuckles' forehead thanking him for bring her little baby to her. Rouge has always saw Sonic has her little boy, or like a son, and always got protective of him.

"You can come out, hun" Rouge said, handing Sonic to the red echinda, she was going to beat on Scourge. She left with Scourge in tow. Slowly the figure she was talking to came out of the shadows. 

Sonic was in pure shock, "S-Shadow....?" he asked, the ebony hedgehog just nodded and chuckled. Sonic ran up to him, doing desprate hug, making both hedgehogs to fall. Shadow only chuckled softly and kissed the other's forhead. 

"I-I lov-" Sonic was cut off, "I know, and I love you too" the ebony said hugging the azure by the waist. Soon Rouge came out with a beaten up green hedgehog. Once Rouge saw the hugging hedgehogs, "Awwww, now...." she walked up to them. 

Once there she grabbed Sonic out of Shadow's grip. "What the he'll Rouge!" 

"Don't hug on the ground, you can do it on a couch" she said as she carried a surprised Sonic the Hedgehog over to a emerald green couch, then dragged over Shadow. The two sat on the couch and cuddled. Shadow and Sonic kissed once again.

The day may have been awful in the beginning, but it was amazing toward the end. They parted the kiss and the azure leaned his head on white chest fur. "Thank you guys" Sonic said lulling himself to sleep.

"You can call me mom" Rouge said.

"Alright......night mom......" Sonic said and closed his eyes tiredly yawning and going to sleep. Rouge ran to Knuckles and shook him around, making Shadow laugh.