{40.}

Braylen woke up to the sound of a vibration next to him, sliding up placing his back against the head board he let out a loud yawn with a soul shaking stretch that felt like heaven. Looking to his right he noticed Brandi wasn't next to him. Looking up he heard the shower running and checked the time on the clock that read 9:49AM.

Brandi phone vibrated again but this time as if someone were calling. He was never the type to be in other people things no matter who it was girlfriend or not but today he decided to see what was going on in case it was her parents or someone.

Braylen slid his finger across the screen answering the call from the unsaved number. "Hello?"

"Good morning." The male voice spoke.

"Nigga who is this?"

Silence filled the phone on the other end. "I said who is this!" Braylen said looking at the phone at the unsaved number.

"Oh, uh this. Click." Braylen chuckled. "Scary ass."

Braylen wasn't too upset but he was perplexed by the man on the other end of the phone. A couple minutes later Brandi walked out of the bathroom wearing a sundress.

"Good morning baby." She smiled walking toward the vanity as she began to do her makeup.

"Mhm, morning."

Brandi looked back at Braylen in the mirror. "What's wrong with you?"

"So you got niggas calling yo phone now?"

Brandi was honestly confused, forgetting that she had given Xavier her phone number at the tattoo convention some days back.

"Baby what are you talking about?" She asked starting on her makeup.

"Some nigga just called you saying good morning and shit..who is it?"

Brandi looked around in thought, finally remembering she had given Xavier her number. "Oh, he's nobody trust me."

"I do trust you, it's niggas who I don't trust who is bruh?"

A sigh escaped her lips knowing Braylen wasn't gonna let it down any time soon. "Baby he's nobody trust me, he and I use to be good friends we grew up together. I saw him at the convention and we just tried to keep in contact for old times I guess. But I wasn't gonna text him I guess he got tired of waiting on a text from me so he called."

"Well I doubt you'll get another one from him his scary ass hung up." He chuckled.

"I don't care." She laughed. "It ain't like I wanted him or anything I got my man. "

"Better let these niggas know."

"Boy calm down." Brandi laughed. "You better let these females know, I see how they be looking at you when we go places. You better let them know!" She said rolling her eyes.

"I ain't worried bout them, and you shouldn't either. You the one getting this dick not them." He said matter of factly. "We in it for the long haul."

"I know baby."

"Shit, don't forget either don't make me have to kill a nigga for you again..You know I will."