{29.}

Leo

One month later

One month later...

"Boss, I have some news." One of my young workers said walking into my office.

I tapped the head of one of my girls that sat behind the desk where I sat giving me head. "Give me some time." I told her as she stood to her feet walking out of the office.

Zipping my pants I watched as her ass jiggled with each step she took looking from her my eyes laid upon my worker Tez as I lit a cigar. "What's the news?"

"Maurice is dead, he got killed a few days ago."

Releasing smoke from my lips I stared at Tez. "You sure?"

"Yeah, word is some nigga name ICE killed him  in the Brinx."

"The Brinx?"

"Yeah, the crew is loading up you want us to find this nigga?" Tez asked sitting in the chair across from me.

The Brinx is the hood where I was raised and grew up after I got heavy in the game and everyone began to know my name I made enemies...a lot of them. I moved to the other side of town where no one knew about my ware abouts a lot of people thought I was dead with the bounty on my head I should have been.

"No I got it I'll handle it myself."

"You sure? I mean no offense but you haven't been on a hit in a minute."

Taking a puff from my cigar my eyes never left his. "I said I got it."

"Alright boss, here's all the info on him. Ima tell the crew you got it." Tez said sliding a Manila folder across the desk leaving me in to my thoughts.

******

LL Cool J Rock The Bells played on the radio as Leo drove through the streets of the Brinx. Memories flooded his mind as he drove through the familiar streets of his old hood. Familiar faces and new ones stung his eyes as he drove up the street.

"Nelly's barbershop, this place still opened." Leo chuckled to himself getting out of the truck.

Checking his surrounding he slid his shades over his eyes walking toward the building. So many different memories came to mind. The corner of 2nd and main in front of Nellys shop where he made his first drop, had his first fist fight and kissed his first girlfriend nothing seemed to have changed much over the years.