{14.}

Brandi

"So where are we goin?" Brandi impatiently asked.

"Just wait, we're almost there just know you'll enjoy it." He said, giving her a quick glance before looking back at the road.

Sitting back in her seat she let out an annoyed sigh folding her arms across her chest looking out of the window.

"Now I know you don't have an attitude?" He chuckled sliding his right hand onto her lap giving her thigh a gentle squeeze.

Shifting in her seat his hand slipped from her thigh. She wasn't tryin to be rude it was just she hadn't been touch in months even years the slightest touch could turn her on and she didn't wanna start anything...not yet anyways.

Over the past few weeks Maurice and Brandi been hanging out just about everyday if they weren't hanging out they were either on the phone or FaceTiming they made it a priority to communicate by any means.

Brandi was beginning to  catch feelings for Maurice but she knew to go about it slow and with caution, the last person she gave her heart to left her hurt and pregnant to basically raise her son alone.

Blinking back to reality she realized Maurice had pulled into a parking spot on the side in front of a brick building.

"Come on." He smiled walking around the car opening the door for her. "Madam!" He bowed helping her out.

"Thank you, good sir." She said in the best British accent she could muster up taking her hand in his getting out of the car.

Walking into the building Maurice arm slid around her shoulder as Brandi arm slid around his lower back.

"Hello, welcome you can choose any spot you like and someone will come around to fill up your glass of wine." The woman smiled walking past them.

Maurice smiled as Brandi eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas as she saw all of the art supplies. "A paint and sip! I've always wanted to come to one of these! How'd you know?" She spoke in an excited tone.

Shrugging his shoulder he smiled looking down at her. "I just knew I mean I know you like to draw so i figured you would like this too."

"I do! Thank you." She smiled quickly making her way toward two empty canvas next to a large window.

"So do I get points for this?" He asked sliding his hands into his front pockets.

"You do." She giggled sitting down.

"Bet." He nodded sitting next to her.

The sound of his phone ringing took his attention away from Brandi looking down at his phone the number that displayed on the screen was an immediate call to answer.

"Hey Brandi I gotta answer this call I'm gonna step outside real quick."

Nodding her head she fanned him off as she choose which bottle of wine to pour into her glass. Accepting the call Maurice stepped out to take the call.

The two sat across from one another eating from their plate at the cities finest Italian restaurant.