Hoseok was not sure if he should be friends with this guy. He did not look his type.

"Yeah. I'm Jung Hoseok!"

He said. Its never bad to have an extra friend, is it?

"What up man. You look new here."

Namjoon had a swag of his own. His english perfect unlike any other normal Korean student. He seemed like an Ace.

"Yeah.. i just shifted."

He smiled. Not saying a word more.

"Welcome. I hope you find this place lovely."

He said with a certain concern.

"Do you wanna ask something? Go ahead. As you are the new one."

Namjoon tried a bit more. He was always the way he is, friendly and bold. And Hoseok seemed fine to him. So he did not want to think twice before introducing.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses in the class?"

Hoseok said after a few seconds of deep thinking.

Namjoon just looked at him confused. He had never faced that question before. Hoseok was unknown of these fancy styles. He came from a calm simple surrounding where all these stuff were a thing only television stars would do. He had doubts regarding them. But never got a chance to ask.

"Well.. you know. Its my style. I'm a rapper. So, its fancy to do so."

He specified. He wasn't the type of human to insult or look down on others. He would answer them patiently knowing not everybody understood everything.

"Do you wear these everyday?"

Hoseok asked again.
To which the other just nodded.

"Dont your eyes hurt in normal light then?"

Hoseok was worried for the world in his own ways. And Namjoon found it funny.

"Not really. Like i just wear it for style. Otherwise i wear glasses. Like a nerd."

He claimed and laughed a little. And Hoseok narrowed his eyes at Namjoon. This guy is either too funny or thinks i'm an idiot, he thought.

"For real. I'm a scholarship student. Topper of my previous school. I was ranked in 0.1% in the country for languages."

He said. He did not seen proud. Just a bit unhappy that no one ever looked at him that way.

"Are you one of the Kim trio.. if i'm not wrong?"

He asked. Jimin had certainly told him about the Kim trio.

Kim Seokjin: Acting major, basketball player and one of the most handsome boys of the school. He had a magic voice. But he never participated in any music activities, despite people asking him to.

Kim Namjoon: Topper of the school. Language and music major. Known for his interest in American hiphop. The smartest of all kids.

Kim Taehyung: Acting major, one of the basketball players and the most handsome guy in the school. Represented his school twice and won the best face in various competitions. Born model.

Hoseok did not bother to remember their names except for Seokjin as he had known about him before and met him too. Seokjin was too hard to ignore.

And here was Namjoon. The smartest kid in the school talking to him, trying to be friends.

"Yeah. I've heard of it. I'm one of them. Taehyung and Seokjin hyung are the other two."

He just shrugged.

The teacher arrives and so do the other students.

Yoongi walks in the last but Hoseok never noticed him as he was busy looking around in his bag for his belongings

"We have a new student starting a little later due to personal reasons. Please introduce yourself."

He just walks up to her smiling a little.
Telling his name, age, other major subjects and achievements.

"Hey! Never knew we are of the same age."

Namjoon smiled as he shifted his chair a bit to Hoseok.

"Yeah..!"

Hoseok just nodded.

"We have a lot in common. I think we could be good friends."

He smiled wide. He was super impressed.

"Really? Do you like dancing too?"

Hoseok asked a bit curious. Well Namjoon knew the new kid was a excellent dancer with awards. And now he regretted saying "we match a lot".

"I do. I am known as the dancemonster."

He said. He exactly knew what he was talking about.

''Really? Why dont you take dance then..?"

Hoseok asked excited.

"Umm because i am the actual dance 'monster' You will know when you see it some day."

He got really really shy as he said it. Hoseok somewhat could understand the sarcasm in his voice. But he shrugged. He didn't want to misunderstand. Either this guy loved dance but was humble, or not good at all and he was well aware. Whatever, its not like he is holding a championship. He is just trying to make a friend.

On the other hand Yoongi had his eyes glued on Hoseok. It was a bold move. But he cared less. His eyes, his choice where to look at-

He was reminded of the moment when Hoseok ran into him making Yoongi fall back and Hoseok tripping on him to almost break his teeth kept playing on repeat in his mind.

♤__________________________________♤