chapter 31

"Wise men say-"

"Only fools rush in~"

"But i can't help falling in love with you~"

"I agree. Wise men always say shit that is right but unrelated as fuck."

Seokjin said as he rolled his eyes at the song that played on the radio channel he was listening to. Well not really, it wasn't just him. It was Kim Namjoon who suggested they sit in a park and talk like some 14 year old kids on their first date rather than in a cozy cafe like a classy couple.

But then again- they weren't even a couple, so Seokjin couldn't argue on that. He just had to nod and go along with whatever the younger had to say. The other male sitting next to him just smiled at the remark forgetting about the song playing in their shared headphone as his dimples popped and he closed his eyes a little.

Seokjin was so childish, so beautiful.

"I don't think so. Its not true if its not relatable."

Namjoon replied. He was always up for talking his mind and open for a good debate.

"Well, just because a few relate, does not mean all do."

Seokjin said with a slight pout.

"Yeah. But the reason people use, "wise men say" is because its true and relatable and everyone has gone through the consequence and suffered for doing the exact opposite of what the wise men said."

He defended.

"Like? Are you telling me you don't look at someone and think- oh this person is so nice and i would like to be with this person?"

Seokjin asked again, moving a little to look at the male next to him, trying to understand what the other has to say.

"No. Not really!"

Namjoon said vaguely. He didnt want to explain how you cannot just look and someone and fall in love. Because you cannot and there is no love at first sight. There can be infatuation at first sight. He has a first hand experience in that. You see a lot of breathtaking people everyday and their certain qualities blow your mind, but you dont fall for them. You fall for those qualities of that person.

Like a pretty face, or a cool car, a smart brain or a carefree attitude. Love is much more than 'i think this person looks good and i want to date this person.' That is superficial and cheap.

You never know if the person you looking at his a serial killer, a murdered, a controlling psychopath. You cannot just look at pretty people and fall in love, you are just 'wowed' he thinks.

Well every person has a different perspective. And he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it.

He too felt it when he saw Jin for the first time, but he knew it wasn't love. Because he had felt it before too. He had a thing for pretty faces who have warm smiles and welcoming aura. He was all for it. The world was too arrogant to show its kind side. Everyone wanted to be a cold and cool and sexy person.