chapter 37

The last thing Jungkook remembered before he blacked out was the pain in his chest.

It all started with Jungkook happily skipping in the known corridors which lead the way to their destination which was back to their team. His side bag around his shoulder as he was excited to hand over his little treat to his bestfriend.

As he turned another corner trying to walk up the stairs, his eyes on his lucky pair of shoes which Taehyung had gifted him, maybe thats why they were lucky. The way they shined, made him proud. He promised he would never let the colour fade or use them harshly.. and will keep them with him all his life. A little exaggerated on his part, but its his lucky shoes. He has never lost a match in them.

Maybe he could give them to his and Jimin's child, as a token of love. Well thats what he had planned but you definitely didn't hear it from me. He was sure he could get that successful one day and win Jimin over, then marry him and adopt a lot of kids. A little exaggeration again, but its Jungkook we are talking about. The man who can do anything and everything if he wishes to. Well, thats what everyone always told him. And he believes in it.

If by any chance, his wishful thinking does not come true, he will just gift it to Taehyung's child as a cool uncle and boost his confidence in future. I mean, who doesn't want to be a part of their bestfriend's child's life. Someone needs to teach shit to their kids and make their parent's life miserable. But then also back up the kid on weird stuff and make them feel loved.

He had plan A and B ready. The PERFECT JEON JUNGKOOK indeed.

"Hey Yoongi."

He heard out of nowhere to be specific. Usually that wouldn't ring a bell in his brain as Yoongi was quite a famous one in and out of his university. He looked like the introvert friend who no one likes but had people who could die for him.

If it wasn't for the velvety voice that made his heart skip a beat, Jungkook would happily jump up the stairs to go find his buddy, but this specific feeling in his gut made him turn back and look at the person.

"What's up Jimin? What do you need?"

Yoongi, who was certainly talking to Jimin but had his eyes moving and heart skipping a beat just by the knowledge of someone's presence beside Jimin. Hoseok just stood there, not knowing what to do. He just wanted to go find something to drink as his throat was parched and it was getting boring for the day.

It was until Jimin had randomly decided to stop the passing duo who were chatting away as they walked. Yoongi and some other guy he had no idea about. He knew it looked absurd but the new nailart on his finger nails looked so damn attractive out of the blues, then the walls. Damn, newly painted ig; Hoseok thought to himself.

His eyes caught the sight of a timid Jungkook on the second step of stairs leading upwards. His demeanour shy and a sweet little blush on his cheek. For a minute he muted what his friend had to say to Yoongi and awkwardly waved at Jungkook as a friendly gester. Well thats all Jungkook needed to jump on Hoseok. He was as scared and nervous but still wanted to stay and know what Jimin has to do with Yoongi.