However, just as everyone accepted the ambiguous nature of Yuri and Sooyeon's relations.h.i.+p, a mystery woman suddenly appeared out of nowhere...

The media a.s.sumed that Yuri had lost interest in Sooyeon and had found himself a new toy, that he wasn't going to keep her around and was bound to cancel her contract without hesitation.

With the addition of Sooyeon's response, the media were certain that the relations.h.i.+p between Sooyeon and Yuri had undergone a change.

However, this was not the most spectacular scene. Because it didn't take long before Yuri stepped out to reveal the truth, "The woman in the photo indeed has a special relations.h.i.+p with me."

A suggestive response like this pushed Sooyeon further into the media's line of attack.

_"In that case, have you thought about what to do with Sooyeon?"

"She's just one of my staff, what should I do with her?" Yuri walked and responded at the same time.

So, when Sooyeon saw the news the next day, she realized it was perhaps the right time for her to leave. Therefore, she typed up a resignation letter and drove over to Yuri's home. As she pushed open the door to his home, she realized he was still asleep in bed, so she quietly placed the letter on his bedside table.

"What is the meaning of this?" Yuri asked as he furrowed his brows.

"I'm about to attend Crown Empire's entry exam, so...I may not be able to continue being 'one of your staff'. I've learned alot from the time I spent with you. Thank you."

"Wait. Who said you could leave?" Yuri sat up, revealing his firmly toned body, "Have you not looked at your contract in detail?"

"Yes I have. The contract term is 30 years," Sooyeon replied calmly. "You might be after a long-term a.s.sistant, but I can't possibly spend my lifetime just being your a.s.sistant. I have my own life to live and goals to achieve."

"Sooyeon, did you think I'd spend my entire life circling around you? There is a limit to my patience..."

Sooyeon stopped in her track, but she did not turn around. She simply said in a firm and mature manner, "You're wrong. If you truly love someone, even if it means all your internal organs are painfully destroyed, you will still have the patience..."

"Yuri, the answer you've been waiting for, I'll give it to you now...I do indeed like you, but, I lack confidence. There is no way I can fight to be with you in my current state." After speaking, Sooyeon started heading out the door, but Yuri suddenly grabbed onto her hand.

"Is what you say true?"

"Of course," Sooyeon threw away Yuri's hand and walked out without turning back.

However, Yuri did not chase after her. He simply lay back in bed and smiled. He had waited too long for Sooyeon to give him a response. If Sooyeon continued to be an indifferent a.s.sistant around him, their ambiguous relations.h.i.+p would continue to drag on with no end...

So, he deliberately tried to trigger her.

Although his technique may have been a bit harsh, there was plenty of time to make up for it.

A while later, Yuri received a phone call from Tiffany, "Don't worry, Sooyeon is temporarily staying at my old home. Her apartment is currently being surrounded by the media."

Tiffany's old home had been empty ever since Sunny married Sooyoung and moved out. So, it was a suitable place for Sooyeon to hide out.

"How did you know that I'd still care about her whereabouts?"