Glamour

Celebrity News

Can We Hear Wedding Bells? Check Out Harry Styles With Model Girlfriend Lucrecia Ricci Shopping For Rings!

Is our favourite couple tying the knot? It seems like it! What would we do for a tiny little wedding invitation...

By

March 26, 2023

Looks like we have another celebrity wedding on the horizon! Our favourite Gucci darlings, who have been dating for about a year (after fittingly meeting while shooting a Gucci campaign), were seen shopping for rings. The pair was out and about shopping last week in Manhattan, where Lucrecia's son is attending pre-school, and their steps also lead to a Cartier store. And what do couples usually buy at Cartier? Well, of course, the wedding and engagement rings!

Would it be such a big surprise? We don't think so. Harry (29), came close to marriage just two years ago, when his wedding to ex-bandmate/ex-fiancé ZAYN, got cancelled. The pair regrettably broke up afterwards, never to be reunited again. Earlier this year, Zayn and his supermodel girlfriend, Gigi Hadid, welcomed a baby girl - Amara. We've been melting over how cute they are but there is often that little voice in our heads asking what could've been if Zarry (RIP) hadn't met such a tragic ending. Would they be parents now or would they continue to rip our hearts out with their good looks and outstanding talented at everything they do? That shall remain only in our imagination.

Sources close to Harry and Lucrecia (31) claim that a wedding wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea. The couple lives in London for the majority of the year, with Lucrecia often flying between her native Italy and New York, where her son Dario (5), is attending pre-school while living with his dad. We've been told that Harry adores Dario and would be ready to officially become his step-dad in a heartbeat. Harry himself shared a lovely Instagram post for Dario's birthday just earlier this month so that bit is pretty much a fact. In a recent interview in an Italian magazine, which she was the cover star of, Lucrecia said she would love to take a longer break soon and spend time with her family in Italy. She cited being in the modelling world for over 10 years as being quite exhausting, despite her love for the industry. Could this be a hint that she and Harry are planning to settle down? Are a wedding and a sibling for Dario in the works for them?

Neither of them has been laying low, with Lucrecia appearing in multiple catwalks, magazine shoots and brand campaigns. Harry has a new film out, just finished filming another one and this summer, he's releasing a new album. Based on all this, our best bet as to what brought the stunning couple to Cartier, is an engagement ring. We'll be more than happy to wait for that fairytale wedding.

--------------------------------

hi guys!!!! new series of chapters is heeeereee!! there will be i believe five chapters marked as G 1-5, so far i have four fully finished so yeah! can't wait for you to read them! thanks for being here and reading, means the world to me!