Mirror

EXCLUSIVE: Harry Styles and Zayn Malik are Engaged

Ex-One Direction pop stars, who have been the most shocking new couple of the entire decade, are now engaged.

By RAY BILLOW 22:01, 15 JUL 2020

More than two years after their reunion, the surprising couple got engaged just a few days ago. Supposedly, it happened in their LA home without any plans.

Our source revealed the engagement is soon to be followed by a wedding, which we've been told is already being planned. The couple is thinking about a big event, comparable to the Kardashian-West wedding, with hundreds of guests.

The popstar couple surprised the world with the announcement of their engagement by posting a lovely Instagram photo of them sharing a kiss, with the caption "Ready to spend the rest of my life with my love.".

Many have been shocked by this decision, especially their fans who are arguing online that it is a 'stunt' or that the couple is 'too young for marriage'.

After some online and media speculation, whether or not they truly are engaged, we reached out to both Styles' and Malik's teams where we got identical answers: "Yes, they are."

We think that Styles, 26, and Malik, 27, are very happy with their decision since smiles don't seem to leave their faces lately.

Congratulations to the couple from our team. We hope we'll even get an invite to the spectacle that is supposed to be their wedding.

GALLERY: