OK! Magazine

OK! It's Over!

JUST AS 1D ITSELF, 'ZARRY' IS OVER! THE COUPLE CALLS OFF WEDDING AMIDS CHEATING RUMOURS.

MAY 27, 2021 18:42PM

The couple got engaged not even a year ago and now their summer wedding has been called off.

It's splitsville for former 1D-stars Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. The former was seen leaving their hotel in Miami, where Malik is currently on tour, in tears and trying to hide from the paparazzi and fans outside.

A source close to the couple confirmed that they have split. Their wedding, which was supposed to take place this August, has been called off and the years-long relationship is over.

Our source was not completely sure about the cause of the breakup but rumour has it that Styles was unfaithful. This does not come as a surprise after the pictures from a party surfaced where the singer can be seen kissing a man that is definitely not his handsome (now ex) fiancé.

A different source confirmed our theory, going on record to say that 'Zayn is devastated but even great love can't forgive cheating'.

The couple confirmed their relationship back in 2018 and they were thriving ever since then, until now that is. This is a very sad turn of events since we were all restlessly awaiting the wedding pictures and domestic Instagrams.

What are your thoughts on the breakup? Sound off below!