Chapter 62: Monstrosities

Start from the beginning

Shit~” Mitosis uttered out as the other latchers backed away exposing Mitosis to an angry Paralysis.

So, you talk behind my back? I thought you knew better than this Mitosis, if you can handle working as a team you can return to the mindscape of your vessel…” Paralysis said crossing his arms as his ears twitched in annoyance “I can hear everything you know that right?” Paralysis added as his ears perked up before flicking back.

Fight me then, I’ll spill your fucking guts and force you to go back to your vessel’s mindscape~” Mitosis threatened Paralysis getting the Latcher to get angry, thats what Mitosis wanted, this was going to be fun.

“Please don’t fight, please no” Bad said, a little worried for everyone's sake, he was even worried about the other latchers, “can’t we talk this out.” Bad added but it was too late as the two latchers were already at one another’s throats.

Mitosis slashed at Paralysis but the bloodthirsty latcher got out of the way as the ground was torn by blue claws. Paralysis snapped clamping his jaws around the throat of the splitting latcher pulling it open as blue blood trickled down before the bloodthirsty latcher was thrown off flattening the grass. Mitosis hissed getting up from all fours wrapping the tendrial like hand around his neck feeling the bite that left holes behind.

Paralysis stood on all fours and bellowed as blue blood dripped from his mouth, he had a few cuts in his hoodie but it did do much to him. Paralysis stood up as he raised his hand to his mouth as the blue blood wrapped around his fingers and nails turning them to bladed fingers. Mitosis snarled and he removed his tendrial like hand away as it swayed slightly, Mitosis charged in again as the two latchers clashed again both taking slashes to the throats and chests. Paralysis snapped and barked as his chains were pulled as his neck and wrists were torn up, but Paralysis did the same thing getting Mitosis’ arms to bleed as well. The two recoiled before hissing at each other ready to attack again but a large clawed hand slammed down in between the two smaller latchers as everyone looked up at the more intimidating latcher of the bunch, Catharsis.

You two knock it off! Is this some sort of joke, do you two not know whats upon us~” Catharsis snapped as he approached the group with a sway to his movement and placing a claw in between the two snappy latchers, “We have bigger dangers here to face, we don’t need you two snappy at each other’s throats. I thought we were a team not stray dogs~” Catharsis snapped getting the two to flich well Mitosis flinched the most while Paralysis barely moved.

“This just reminds me of something” A6d said finally deciding to show up after hearing the commotion or Toxicosis alerted him to the commotion.

Yeah reminds me of you before we became chill with one another~” Paralysis said as Mitosis bellowed.

Don’t compare me to a pathetic mortal vessel~” Mitosis snapped but all the latchers glared at him, nobody was going to side with him. Mitosis backed up slightly and became irritated with the others, “What i'm right! I'm so….” Mitosis screeched as Catharsis snapped at him.

Our vessels aren't pathetic, why do you hate them so much, they aren't like the others Mite, why won’t you give them a chance. Why can’t you see the light.” Hivemind said looking at Mitosis, “these vessels are better and yet you don’t give them a chase for them to show you that...Mitosis please just let them show you one time and that's it.” Hivemind spoke.

Mitosis just shook his head no and vanished into thin air returning to Skeppy’s mindscape, Aphasic hooted at the other latchers as Archangel spoke up, “just give him time to warm up, you know he's had it rough~” Archangel said looking towards the owl like latcher.