I look up with struggle and feel the scene and the emotions unfold. U could feel the tension in the air. U could see the helplessness on their faces. The fear and longing as they try useless effort to wake the now dead wolf

And soon I could feel the scene getting blurry. The howl fading, the growls lowing down. And the scene blurring...'

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

The alarm woke me up. What a nightmare!

And it's back again. After four years, it's back.

"*Sigh* I don't think I can handle it again."

And just then I hear zhan-ge shout for me to get ready for college. I change into my fresh clothes. And it's simply a brown sweater with white and red strips on the collar. It's really soft and warm for such chilly weather. Soon summer's gonna come. And with the seater I wear light blue jeans and white converse. I comb my black hair.

I get down to see yibo-ge putting plates on the table while zhan-ge is finishing his cooking.

"Ah. Good morning yoongi." Yibo-ge said while not looking up. He appears cold and brutally honest but I don't mind his behaviour after all I have spent my life with both of them since childhood. He always had an alpha vibe in his childhood so it was known for him to be an alpha. But zhan-ge was...in his first years he was really protective of us both. It seemed that he was pulling an alpha act but as he got closer to his rank finding days, he started to show his childish behaviour. He has always been a sweet one.

As for me, I was always a quiet, shy type. So it was also no surprise that I turned out to be an omega. But after that, I stayed only a year with my parents.

And then moved in with my brothers. One night I was sleeping and the next day I find them in my room. Honestly I nearly jumped when I found them. Zhan-ge was on the floor and yibo-ge was on a chair on his phone. They never told me why they were there so early. They just said that I was moving in with them. Later they said because the college was closer to their house so it was better. I literally have no idea when they talked to my parents but  not complaining.

They are actually really sweet. And ever since then they have treated me like a little baby. Zhan-ge would take care of me and yibo-ge would protect me. Sometimes I do feel like a burden. They are mates they should honestly be spending more time with each other. Well they do that, but I just don't wanna burden them.

"What are you thinking yoongi?"

Ah..I didn't even notice that everything was set up. I didn't help gege.

"Nothing. Sorry."

"Ah don't always go around saying sorry. Now eat. You have to go for college."

What zhan-ge said, I should apply on it. I don't know but ever since the burglary incident and me waking up in the hospital, I feel like saying sorry for any small thing. But it's more like I have to apologize to someone specific.

Also Zhan-ge doesn't go to college. He works at a design company. He's really smart to work at such a difficult field at such young age. As for yibo-ge he works at a dance studio, and well he has his reputation there. I never got the time to visit him.

Right now we are in the car on our way to my college first.

Time skip (cause studying's boring)

After college I don't go home right away. I do a part time job at a flower shop. It's actually only a fifteen minutes walk from college but a bit far from our home. Both gege don't really approve of this. But I had to make them agree. I don't want to just spend my life, studying and hiding in fear. What fear? I don't exactly know many, but I know there are some.