j u n g k o o k ' s b i r t h d a y s p e c i a l

September 1, 2020 special; disclaimer-the events in this chapter do not pertain to the storyline.

"Babe~"

"Baby~"

"Jungkook, wake the fuck up!!"

a pause.

"Jungkook~"

Upon receiving no response from the other, Yerin takes huffs in annoyance and takes it into her own hands to wake up the man.

She leans in quietly, cupping her husbands cheeks before tilting his head slightly to the side and softly pecking his neck, trailing butterfly kisses all the way to the corner of Jungkook's mouth but stopping there, much to his dismay.

"Baby, just going to leave me hanging like that?" His groggy morning voice calls out as he flutters his eyes open.

Nothing wakes up Jungkook better than a few morning kisses.

The girl is soon pulled down onto the bed, where she's engulfed into a warm hug by the lie of her life and kissed once passionately on the lips, "Jungkook~" the girl whines, "What did I tell you about being so aggressive? My stomach is still sensitive in the morning."

Jungkook's eyes soften as he puts a hand softly on his wife's stomach, "I'm so sorry baby, I promise I'll be more careful!!"

She places her hand over his on her big stomach and nuzzles into his shoulder, "I know babe."

The both of them giggle feeling the small kick in her stomach, "I think they're telling us to get our asses out of bed." Yerin comments with a smile, Jungkook nods and sits up.

"The kids are waiting downstairs, they're keeping your chocolate chip pancakes warm so we should head down before there's none left." Yerin notes as she gets up off the bed, giving Jungkook a small kiss before she leaves.

It takes her and her 6 month pregnant belly a moment to get down the stairs and set up the table for breakfast, the second she finishes, Jungkook enters the room.

"Appa!" Their daughter Soojin squeals, about to bolt for her dad before her brother stops her.

"Noona!" Hyun whines, "Me first! Me first!!"

The stubborn 6 year old huffs, rolling her eyes and putting a hand on her hip in annoyance at her 3 year old brother.

As Hyun attacks his father with a hug, Yerin and Jungkook exchange surprised looks at Soojin's behavior, Jungkook mouths, "She learnt it from you." Before putting Hyun down in which Yerin only playfully rolls her eyes. Before Soojin can hug her father, Jungkook puts a hand on his hip and looks at his wife dead in the eyes with one eyebrow raised. Soojin hugs her father and whispers a small "happy birthday." Before the four (well... five) of them head over to the table and sit to eat.

"Anyone have any ideas for what we should do for appas birthday today?" Yerin asks curiously as she cuts up Hyun's food for him.

"Beach!" Hyun squeaks! "Aquarium!" Soojin calls at the same time.

Yerin sends Jungkook a questioning look and Jungkook (very well knowing that there was an Aquarium at the beach), while stuffing his mouth with chocolate chip pancakes, nods in agreement.

"Those are some good ideas," Yerin calls to the children, "We'll just have to see which one your dad chooses then."

We eat in silence, helping the children as they need our assistance.

"Did you talk to your parents about looking over the kids tonight?" Jungkook questions as he wipes away the chocolate off of his daughters cheek.

Yerin nods, "Everything's planned, the gang have all already agreed to dinner and the hotel rooms booked."

Jungkook looks up to his wife and sends her a mischievous smirk, "Hotel room?"

She blushes, it had been years and they were in their 30s but Jungkook still made her blush like he had since forever. He loved seeing his beautiful wife blush so much and she loved seeing his eyes light up when she did, "Was I not supposed to?"

"I'm not complaining," Jungkook sends her a mischievous smile, "I like it when you start things first."

The girl coughs as if to end the conversation and lifts up a small cup to Hyun's lips, "Anyways, what time should we leave today?"

a/n
In case you didn't get it, Soojin got her sassiness from both parents :,)

Happy 23rd birthday Jungkook!!

Also, in the first book of this series (sexual tension) I added a new chapter titled "playlist" so go check it out if you want, it's just a compilation of songs that I think go well with the book.