s i x

As the movie credits roll I feel Jungkook's loving hand get warmer and warmer on my thigh. A whole month of summer was gone now and Jungkook and I had basically no intimate time; and all because we had to keep our relationship a secret from my dad..

I sigh as I turn my face to look at his gorgeous side profile for a moment, "I'm really glad to be here with you but.. I feel like we never get any time alone.."

Jungkook turns to look me in the eyes and smiles softly at my pouting gaze. I feel his hand lift off of my thigh and raise from underneath the blanket that we shared to cup my face.

His thumb runs along my bottom lip, pulling it out of its pout, I look into his eyes as he gazes down at my lips. He leans down quietly and I take a deep breath as my eyes flutter closed before I feel the sweet release of tension as our lips touch.

But it only remains for a moment as he detaches soon after, "We're alone now.." he mumbles to me quietly, just loud enough for me to hear. He was right.

There was no one else at home, Jimin was on a date with his new girlfriend (one that Jungkook and I don't quite approve of but, who were we to tell him otherwise) and our parents were out doing parent things, whatever that may suggest.

Either way, Jungkook was right. Here we were with a few hours to ourselves and we were watching a movie. How much more innocent could we get?

Jungkook's hand doesn't leave my face as I mumble, "You're right.." and lean in again for another kiss. Who knows when we'd get another opportunity.

Before I can attach our lips, Jungkook does it for me, pushing his lips desperately against mine, he was craving this too..

I kiss back with just as much passion and trail my hands softly along Jungkook's toned arms as he slides over a bit more. I shut my eyes tight and kiss him desperately. My eyes only flutter open when he detaches for air and I notice him tower over me, one hand on either side of my body and a knee in between my legs. He keeps very close to me, so close that we share air, and he speaks up. His voice comes out in more of a whisper though, "Remember.. what you were teasing me with earlier.."

My eyebrows furrow as I look into his diverted eyes in confusion, wanting him to just spit it out because I couldn't connect the dots. And as he turnss his head back to make fierce eye contact with me, he does, "I want you to call me daddy.."

My lips curl up into a little smirk as I hear that. I straighten my back and wrap my arms around his neck with a little giggle, "Well if that's what you want.. you don't have to ask da-" something from behind Jungkook catches my eye and I impulsively push Jungkook off of me and he lands on the floor, "DAD?!"

Jungkook's eyes shoot wide open and he turns to look at the door, with the key still in it, before scurrying up onto his feet, as do I.

The man looks displeased to the utmost extent as he storms over to Jungkook, who stands shocked in his place, "What the fuck are you doing to my daughter?!" I hear his voice boom over the movie credits and I watch in fear.

I knew this moment would come but I didn't know when it would or what would happen when it did.

The second Jungkook was within reach, my dad grabs him by his shirt collar.

Then suddenly, the whole room goes silent, even the birds stop chirping as Jungkook stumbles backwards and lands onto the floor with blood gushing out of his nose.

A/N
So it's been a while, huh?
Junior year kicked my ass and I mean HARD.
I didn't have any time for literally anything and I was failing half of my classes, it was a really rough patch in my life so I hope you all understand why I haven't been in the mood to write.. I've been so stressed that I've fallen out of love with all of my passions.. life is hard.

But I'm back now! Hopefully for a while :)
though, keep in mind, I still have lots to do (college apps, ap summer homework, sat and act studying, internships, work, volunteering, etc..)