f i v e

I take a considerably sized bite of my pepperoni pizza as Jungkook excuses himself from our booth to the restroom. Yesterday Jimin took us to a cafe. Today Jimin took us out to eat at a retro pizza parlor. Tomorrow? Who know.

I eat my pizza, not even noticing that Jimin hadn't started on his.

"Yerin?" He calls, I look up and finally notice.

"Are you single?" He whispers under his breath hesitantly.

My eyebrows immediately furrow and I look at the boy in shock, "I—wait what did you say?!"

"I said," he speaks up a little louder, "Remember when we used to play house?"

Sir that is not what you sai—

+

"Hey! Jimin! Come inside the foods gonna get cold!" I look out the teeny tiny window to my adorable play husband who waddles over from our parents table with two juice-boxes (the good brand).

"Coming!" He squeaks, nearly tripping over a pebble. I set my baby doll down in my seat and get up to stop him before he can enter. "What's the password Jiminie?"

He sighs exaggeratedly, "You already know it's me!"

"I don't!! What if you're a stranger that looks and sounds like Jimin?" I cry out before repeating my question, "What's the password?"

He roles his eyes, "My arms are getting tired Yerin!"

I look down at the juice-boxes in either of his hands, "Then what's the password, did you forget?"

Jimin whines, "Nooo I didn't forget."

I eye him expectedly and he looks down in slight embarrassment, "I love you."

I explode into a huge smile and pull him into the house in excitement, ushering him to sit down the second he steps foot into our little abode at the park. He places our juice-boxes delicately onto the table.

I unwrap our pb&j sandwiches from their plastic coverings and use the plastic as plates for us both as Jimin punctures our juice-boxes with their respective straws. "Aren't you gonna say it back?"

"Huh?" I ask, putting my baby doll back into my lap realizing that I accidentally sat on her.

"When a husband comes home and says I love you, the wife is supposed to say I love you back nd kiss him, right?" I look into Jimin's wide and cute eyes.

"I love you Jimin." I take a bite of my sandwich.

"What about my kiss?" He asks, smiling at the fact that I said I loved him.

"I'm eating." I excuse with a full mouth. Jimin sighs and starts eating too.

"Well, isn't our baby hungry?" He asks in between chewing.

I look down between my baby and him, "Our baby? She's mine!"

"What? We're married!! Mommies and daddies make babies together! You can't make it alone!!" Jimin squeals in outrage, my jaw drops.

"I didn't make her!! My mom bought her from the store!!"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, "That's not how I learned babies are made in school."

I shrug and continue on my sandwhich, "They haven't told me anything about babies in school."

Jimin comes to realization, "Oh yeah! You're younger than me! It's okay, you'll find out soon."

"I don't wanna. I don't like school."

Jimin smiles and looks down at his sandwich, "It's okay. When we're older I'll marry you for real and teach you."

"Huh?"

"Jimin!" His mother crouches down to look in through the doorway, "What are we talking about over here?"

He shrugs, "Imma teach Yerin how babies are made when we're older."

His mother's eyes widen, "Uh, no Jimin, that's not something you should talk about with her."

"Why not Mrs. Park?" I pipe up, "Is it bad? How are babies made?"

"I-Uh-Um uh.. you see... Yerin... um... it happens when a mommy and daddy um.... kiss?"

My eyes widen, but Jimin asked me to kiss him!!

I look to the boy and he looks just as shocked.

+

I let out a small chuckle at our prepubescent minds learning about this all for the first time...

"Yeah, Jimin, I remember."

a/n
I'm totally imagining them at the love yourself pizza parlor