Chapter50- Accidental Death

Začať od začiatku

Faisu: (to Avu) sit. Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Avu: (just sitting down)
Abhi: so... Whassup?
Avu: you guys are kidding right! This is not normal. You guys are going to explain to me what's going on right?

Faisu: (completely ignoring her question) so... Avneet. You wanna learn how to use a gun? 
Avu: no.
Abhi: good! We'd love if teach you a thing or two.

(Abhi opening a drawer and taken out a black semi-auto as if it's totally normal and handing it to Faisu)

Faisu: so It's simple! Listen very carefully.
Concentrate on target. Hold grip firmly. (His fingers wrapping tightly around the grip as his other hand stands back, his posture sturdy)
Then apply the hammer, your finger in the target.
(Abhi walking to the other side of the room, biting into an apple and rolling his eyes, bored as he throws the apple in the air)
Aim. And shoot.
(The loud bangs escaping from the gun as the bullets soar at lightning speeds.
One.
Two.
Three.
Three of the bullets hitting the apple as it falls back to the grown and Abhi picks it up.)
Abhi: yup. Target eliminated.
(Faisu and Abhi high five as Avu just stares in shock)
Faisu: and then blow on the tip of the gun, just for style.
Abhi: y'know you should always keep a gun under your sofa cushion. We always do!
(Avu gulping in a hell lotta saliva as she still processes all the information)

—this is not actually happening is it?
No way.
It's just a dream!
How the hell is it possible that Faisu and Abhi have guns. Next they'll say that they're actually criminals.

No way!
Avu this is just some stupid dream! You're just gonna wake up and everything will be perfectly normal again!—
Avu: this is a dream right?
Faisu: No. but that would be cool too.
(Abhi taking a bite f the apple and Faisu just checking out the bullets in the apple, admiring his artwork)

Avu: then.. you guys arn't gonna do anything to me right? Like in all those action movies where thy kill off the witness cuz they know too much?
Faisu: we would have,
Avu: then what's stopping you?
Abhi: but very personal reasons are stopping us. Trust me if you weren't Avneet-
Avu: then what?
Faisu: then we would have been throwing our corpse in front of a train and blaming your death on an accident!
Avu: (pale and rather terrified at this new attire of theirs)

(Faisu and Abhi burst out laughing at her reaction which makes Avu even more confused)

Abhi: oh gosh you're a serious lad girl!
Chill we're only messing with you!
Avu: we'll all this better be a joke, or a dream, cuz otherwise I have serious trust issues with you guys.
Faisu: you'll be fine. And besides you're going off to Dubai in a few hours so we won't be killing you anytime soon anyway.
Avu: please don't.
Faisu: we may be a little less innocent than you think, but we're still your brothers.
Abhi: and that's why we're gonna need you to do us a tiny favor. Which I think would also be very good for your survival.
Faisu: (in a very serious tone) Forget. And never speak about anything that ever happened this night!
Avu: yeah... I'll keep that in mind.
~~~

Faisu POV
(On the phone with Rohit)
Faisu: that was a damn close one yaar! Avu just found the gun under the couch. And she freaked!
Rohit: YOU DID'nt KILL AVNEET DID YOU!
Faisu: nope. We let her go.
Rohit: ohhh! Good think too.
Faisu: yeah and we did it for you by the way!
Rohit: shut up.
Faisu: I know you ain't over her, not yet.
Rohit: I totally am!
Imma gonna cut the call. Adnaan is coming.
(Cuts the call in a hurry)

—He's definitely not over her. Just as she's not over him.
But not things might change and realities might surface.
If not anyone else, I want atleast Avneet to know the truth about Sid. About us. About everything.

She has the right to know.
And now she's going to Dubai to work in Rohit's company.
And they both don't know that.

Maza Aayega!—
~~~

Avu POV
2:59am
Jaan: Avneet! Avneet! Get up we'll miss the flight! We're supposed to be outa here by 3!
Avu: but I can't!
Jaan: GET UP! Get dressed and sleep in the car!
Avu: fine! (Getting up and changing her clothes and then sitting in the car with Faisu in the drivers seat and Abhi next to him, both of them singing along to Kallai Sona Nai playing on the radio)

Avu: (to Faisu and Abhi) ugh what is this ratchet! It's not letting me sleep!
Faisu: shut up! We sound angelic!
Jaan: I bet the angels are offended!
Abhi: I bet they're blessing us with Devine powers!
Jaan: (snickering as she pats Sana who sits and purrs on her lap) In your dreams!
~~~
(At the airport in front of the luggage check-in as they finish checking-in the luggage and take a selfie)
(Avu hugging Faisu and then Abhi as Jaan does the same)

Faisu: have fun both of you! Go explore Dubai and don't just stay engrossed in your work!
Jaan: We'll surely enjoy! Even more without you both!
Abhi: shut up! Send us pics by the way.
Avu: (rolling her eyes) definitely, that way you'll feel even more jealous!
And by the way, change the flowers at Sid's grave, everyday for me.
Abhi: (exchanging a glance with Faisu) we'll try our best.
Avu: thanks.
(Both of them bidding their last goodbyes as they start to walk over to Rohan Mehra and the rests of their gang)
Jaan: I won't miss you guys one bit!
Faisu: love you too idiot!
(Jaan and Faisu exchanging understanding smiles as she walks through the security, exchanging final waves as the two vanish into the rest of the airport and Faisu and Abhi are left alone)

Faisu: let's hope the two of them have the time of their lives!
Abhi: I bet they will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Kal soya nahi.

Who smells something juicy coming up?

We reached half-century of chaps! Yay!
Date: 5/09/2020

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography —>