But this was the first time he was sitting in a car and almost got a heart attack.

At this moment, he was still sitting in the driver's seat, but the steering wheel was already in the hands of the girl. The other's slender hands pressed on the steering wheel just like a transformation magic. Every time it opened and closed, it was less than one before and after. The meter's front and rear clamp hits and rushes out of the heavy encirclement, which is worthy of being close to the vehicle behind, because the car body suddenly changes its direction after turning left. The left wheel during high-speed driving is affected by the centrifugal force, and the whole is flying off the ground, causing changes. Into a half body.

At that time, Xiao Ke's vision was tilted, and he felt that he was about to turn over in the next second.

After racing so many times, it was the first time I encountered such a crisis.

"Be careful!" He yelled, tilting his body subconsciously, reaching out to twist the steering wheel to maintain balance.

"Shut up." But the girl in front of her stood in front of her, taking full control, and she threw two words to him very calmly and clearly.

To shut up.

Xiao Ke was stunned for a while. Was he being taught by others?

But before he could react, he saw from the car window that he was passing by the opponent's car, sandwiched between the narrow distance of more than one meter. He could even see the white man's expression at that moment. The panic and sluggishness.

It turned out that there was more than one person who was scared.

Thinking of this, Xiao Ke's heart was wonderfully settled.

With a bang, the left wheel of the car body fell heavily, and at the same time it smoothly surpassed the opponent by one meter.

"Step on the accelerator to the end." Before Xiao Ke could appreciate the vast scenery brought by the first place, he heard the girl give another instruction, and the body that hadn't slackened to perform the operation subconsciously, pressing the accelerator to the bottom, the speed of the car instantly increased.

On the next road, the full name is running against the side of the mountain. The distance between the body and the mountain is only 30 centimeters, and it fits perfectly even at the corners. The girl even straightened her body and performed one-handed operation behind her. Have a leisurely point of driving music.

The most explosive music broke the quiet carriage, the skylight at the top was opened, and the sound of music sprang out on the mountain road with the whistling wind, stirring people's blood.

In the end, Xiao Ke almost wanted to raise his arms and screamed, stomping on the accelerator all the time, watching the car drive perfectly, and then rushed to the finish line in one breath.

Because the speed of the car was too fast, no one saw the situation in the front passenger seat. They only felt that there was a flower in front of them. The car swished across the finish line, and then slowly stopped.

And even if the white team was the fastest in the rankings, it was still tens of meters behind. This is undoubtedly a big face blow, just like Fang Qing was taken away from one to five places, this time Xiao Ke's gap of tens of meters, The same left these whites with nothing to say.

When Xiao Ke got out of the car, he felt that his feet were still floating, and the sole of his right foot was sore when he stepped on the accelerator, but his mood was so refreshing.

"Fuck, so handsome, Xiao Ke, this win is really beautiful."

"Yes, it was supernormal, and the potential exploded. I dumped the ten streets of the white devil."

...

Several teenagers are all together. They gathered around, and before Xiao Ke spoke, they lifted people up and threw them into the air, cheering to celebrate the victory.

It took a while before I saw those white people coming over, and the other man awkwardly twisted his eyebrows and reached out towards Xiao Ke, "I lost. According to the bet, we will not come here again. You are a very strong man. If you have a chance to go to Country M, let's compete again."

The other side's eased attitude and the extended hand acknowledged Xiao Ke's strength. They originally thought that they would not meet a good racer in Country Z, and they would be defeated tonight.

Facing the opponent and willing to let go, Xiao Ke also stretched out his hand and turned the opponent into a jade silk, "This is not my credit, in fact, it was just..." At

this point, he looked up to find Song Ye, but found that there was no girl around him. .

In contrast with the lively atmosphere of the racetrack, Song Ye, who was walking on the mountain road, looked sour at this time, and the glasses on his face were taken off, revealing those cold eyes, with cold glow.

She took out her mobile phone and dialed Zhao Chongbin's number, "Hey, it's me. Go to the 145 mountain road in the outskirts and let others prepare. I am going to ambush a few people." The

night breeze was cool, and her voice seemed to condense in the air. ice.

The white people lost thoroughly and agreed not to go on this mountain trail, and a group of five people left first, but before they left the suburbs, they were attacked.

"Dude, what's the matter, is it the group of guys just now?" There was a walkie-talkie in their car. At this time, the front and rear of the car were hit many times, and they obviously couldn't bear it.

"Don't panic. The local organization rules are very strict. You will not shoot casually. Let's see the situation." As soon as the leading white voice fell, he saw the window of the car slide down, and a black hole protruded from the window of the car walking side by side. Muzzle.

SHIT.

The white man cursed fiercely, gritted his teeth and lowered the speed, "Step over, the other party has a gun."

They are also ordinary racers. Of course, they would not bring guns with them when they came to the country Z, which is strictly controlled. Will be planted here.

The car was forced to a halt in the suburbs, and the surroundings were dark except for the car lights that were still on.

They were squatting on the ground as soon as they came from the car, without even seeing the other side.

"Hey, we just said on the mountain that we won't look for your car again. What are you doing to catch us? I know your association has regulations. We have reached an agreement in front of everyone. If we die, The association will not allow it." The

white man dared to provoke the Fang family here, just to figure out the organizational rules on the capital side, knowing that as long as there are others who testify and the two sides reach an agreement, they can no longer be held accountable and suppressed.

However, "Don't move." With a cold female voice, a cold muzzle came to the back of his head.

"Say one more word, kill you, act rashly, kill you, you only need to answer my question, understand?" The girl's voice was a little low, and the chill spread from her body during her speech, making people feel cold. The hair on the spine is erect.

Zhao Chongbin and the others also took a few steps back with some fear, instinctively that Song Ye's mood at the moment was quite wrong, and the bloody smell emanating from her was too strong, making them as killers instinctively resistant.

The white man didn't dare to move anymore, and a layer of sweat immediately hung on his forehead.

"Take a good look, where have you seen my face?"The folded skirt of the school uniform swayed and arrived in front of him. Before the white man had time to think about the meaning of her words, he saw the girl leaning down and leaning to a young face in front of him.