The Demon Lancelot and the Flying City of Audapaupadopolis/SCP-4840

Start from the beginning

"What the...what is that?"

Alex spoke out. Rex looked and even he too was surprised at what he's seeing. It looks like...a city...floating in the sky itself. Is it really happening now?

"Since when was there a flying city on the Earth?"

Rex spoke out. Alex gave him a deadpanned look, as he spoke out.

"Really? You fight against a reptile that can adapt, side with beings that are both alien and magical, go to different dimensions, us being the legacy of omnipotent deities, and you think that this thing is weird?"

Rex looked down for a bit, before speaking out.

"Can we please not talk about it?"

While Alex doesn't show it, he is shown to be smirking, has he obviously had gotten Rex. But they continued to fly as fast as they can, and after about 10 more minutes, they finally reached, and they landed on the ground of the city. There is even a symbol on a rather tall structure.

 There is even a symbol on a rather tall structure

The city...it was so big. Bigger than any city on Earth. They than began to walk around the place. The city seems to look ancient in so many ways, and even Alex spoke out.

"This looks like it's been used for so many millennia. And yet, it looks beautiful."

Rex than spoke out.

"Yeah. It does, despite the fact that it looks rather...abandoned."

As they looked around the city, a voice than spoke out from behind the 2.

"Ahhh...some new visitors. And the ones I have been expecting for a long time."

Alex and Rex than turned around, and saw an elderly male coming towards them.

It is a humanoid figure resembling a male, with black hair, and a bunch of gray on the beard and the sides of his head

It is a humanoid figure resembling a male, with black hair, and a bunch of gray on the beard and the sides of his head. He looks really, old, and he feels somewhat...ancient. Alex and Rex don't know why...but it feels like they know him, despite the fact that, this is there first time seeing this guy.

"Who are you?"

Alex spoke out. The figure walks towards them, as he spoke out.

"Well...The foundation, whom you once worked with, called me as SCP-4840-A. You can call me that, if you want to."