Those Who Know Grief

Magsimula sa umpisa

(A few hours later Inubozaki Household)

Fuu just finished cooking and was about to call Itsuki to have dinner.

Fuu: Itsuki.... (Fuu then walked to Itsuki's bedroom and knocked on it) Itsuki...... It's dinner time. Are you sleeping? 

Fuu opened Itsuki's room because she still doesn't come out of her room. Fuu opened the room to find her sleeping on her table. 

Fuu slightly taps on her shoulder, and Itsuki woke up.

Fuu: It's dinner time.......

Fuu and Itsuki walked to the dinner table.

Itsuki on sketchbook: Three sets of dinner?

Fuu: Ah! It's...... a force of habit..... but at least we get to eat more......

Itsuki on sketchbook: Onii-chan, he's not back yet?

Fuu: He's....... he'll definitely come back.

Itsuki: ......

Fuu: .......

Itsuki: ........

Fuu: Ummm...... The weather's not that great lately so you better carry an umbrella in your bag.

Itsuki just nodded.

Fuu: Hey so....... Oh yeah. Speaking about it, we need to start practising for the cultural festival skit. We can rent the gym stage and get tons of practice!

Itsuki just smiled at her sister.

Fuu: What's wrong?

Itsuki then shook her head and took her sketchbook.

Itsuki on sketchbook: I won't be able to take any role that involves speaking. 

Fuu: T-that's right.

Itsuki on sketchbook: Even though I'm not at it, I'm thinking of taking Onii-chan's role. So I'll give my all in the backstage. 

Fuu: Itsuki....... D-don't worry!! I'm sure it'll come back to the cultural festival. Your voice and Shouichi too.

Itsuki just smiled at Fuu.

Inner Fuu: It'll definitely get better. I mean, we haven't........ We haven't done anything wrong.

(Meanwhile)

(On the way to Yuuna and Togo's home) 

Yuuna was still calling Shouichi from her phone but was not answered by him.

Yuuna: Shouichi-san.......

Togo: Yuuna-chan...... We've arrived........

Yuuna: Eh?! AH! I'm sorry....... (Yuuna immediately gets off the car)

Togo then took a glance at Yuuna's phone.

Togo: You've been calling him since last night...... 

Yuuna: I..... I just want to know...... Why did the kind Shouichi-san...... can be like that....... I want to be his strength...... Even if he is in pain right now. 

Togo: Yuuna-chan..... (Togo then pulled Yuuna and hugged her) We'll definitely find him....... I promise you......

Yuuna: Togo-san......

(A few days later)

(Togo's house)

Fuu: What's up, Togo? Calling us over all of sudden.

Togo: There's something I need you and Yuuna-chan to see. (Togo said as she wheeled her way to a nearby cupboard and took out a knife.) 

Yuuna: T-Togo-san.....?