Doctor Who and Arrow Crossover/(s)

Malcolm Merlin is played by the same actor who plays Jack Harkness. I imagine that after Rose accidentally made him immortal, he used his Vortex Manipulator to try to get back to Earth. Things go wrong and he lands in the wrong time and place (This was mentioned in the series). After a long time waiting and looking for the Doctor, Jack decides to start over and changes his name to Malcolm Merlin. He is still bitter about being abandoned as well as everything that happened before he decided to start over and once again becomes morally lost. And so he becomes the man Malcolm Merlin is. It would also explain how Malcolm keeps avoiding death (makes more sense to me than him being allowed to use Ras al Gul's restoration pool thing).

1. An alien/alien race poses a threat and Malcolm/Jack has to join team Arrow to help them defeat the threat

2. Someone from Jack's past (or who knows him) finds him and helps him remember who he was with the Doctor. He eventually becomes Jack again and has to explain everything to Tommy and probably team Arrow.

3. In any one of the instances where Malcolm nearly dies in the series, he actually dies. But he's not alone and whoever he is with witnesses him coming back to life again.