Frozen - Banished/Abandoned Elsa

Some of these aren't my original ideas, but I think there aren't enough stories written about it.

After the accident with Anna, the King decides Elsa is too dangerous to be kept in the castle and he:

1. Banishes her to a hut in the Mountains, where the only contact she has with other people is when a sleigh drops off her monthly food. Until someone stumbles across her Ice Castle. Maybe injured or really cold and Elsa takes care of him/her. They break Elsa out of her Ice Princess shell and fall in love/become best friends/family. Anna starts asking too many questions and the royal family make a trip to the hut, only to find it abandoned, but see the tip of Elsa's Castle and visit her. She resents them but acts like the perfect Ice Princess. Cold and composed with no emotions. Her parents now have to deal with what they caused and try to fix it

2. Banishes Elsa from the castle and kingdom and tells her to go far away and never come back. She somehow finds herself lost in the forest and meets the Northuldra and the Chieftess recognises her to be related to Iduna, her daughter. Later when Arendale and the Royal family decide to try negotiating with the Northuldra again, due to the spirits acting up or need of allies or something, they encounter Elsa, who is either the new Chieftess or Chieftess in training. She hates her parents, and the Northuldra aren't too happy with Iduna for abandoning them for the son of the man who killed her father. The Northuldra and the spirits had taught Elsa how to use her powers. The Northuldra consider her Blessed and hold her in high regard, (where her parents were scared of her) especially since she is in line to be Chieftess. The  Arendalians find out what really happened to the eldest Princess and the King and Queen have to deal with the consequences of their decision while also attempting to negotiate with their former daughter.

3. The King and Queen abandons/banishes Elsa on the way back from the troll/after coming back. Some travelers find Elsa and take her in. They go back to their kingdom/village/Island where her powers are discovered. Everyone is in awe of her powers, instead of being afraid. Elsa makes a good name for herself and helps people/people come to her for help. The children love her and the adults do too. She's the Darling of the kingdom. The Royal family end up in this kingdom for a meeting of the kingdoms royalty/diplomatic reasons/vacation/end up stranded from a shipwreck. How will the kingdom react when they learn these visiting royals are the people who abandoned their darling young daughter for what they consider a gift?
The travelers can be either commoners, nobles or even the royals. Either way, since she is the darling of the kingdom, Elsa knows the royals.