Percy Jackson - Future time travel

The ancient demigods of legend (Not yet immortal Hercules, Perceus, Orion, ect) and maybe the gods from that time get transported to just after the Titan or Giant Wars and land in front of Camp Half-blood. They then enter the camp and are met with a group of demigods still in battle mode.

If the gods were transported as well then the present gods are unable to enter/affect camp or unable to leave their domains/Olympus. And Mr D is with the gods in Olympus.

After the demigods have calmed down, probably due to Chiron recognising his former students, everyone agrees that they are there for a reason... to learn from the future.

The demigods will be able to give their honest opinion and the gods/demigods cannot do anything to harm them. This will be enforced by the fates, lack of powers or an oath of the river styx.

The present demigods will take this opportunity to rant about everything that is wrong with the gods, their rules and how they act. Things like who their favorite god and goddess is (Hestia) to the least favorite (prob Hera and Zeus). It will also be a time to ask the heros questions on why they did stupid things instead of the more sensible options. Hercules will also get beat to a pulp for what he did to Zoe.

Another thing that can be mentioned or done is the differences in quests, training and experiences of war as well as the difficulties of being a demigod in the age where the gods don't visit and aren't widely believed in. This could also give the gods a perspective in how difficult it is being a demigod.

At the end the gods and demigods from the past could react to the present gods or their descriptions.

It is up to the writer if the time travelers remember and start a new universe when they return, or forget and the present gods remember as soon as the travelers leave and visit to talk about it.