Rise of the Guardians/Frozen II crossover - Part 2

Continues from Guardians/Frozen crossover.

After Elsa realises she is the 5th spirit, she tells Jack, who couldn't enter Ahtohallan. Just like the other spirits are elemental spirits and Jack is a seasonal spirit, Elsa is the elemental spirit of Ice, but also the spirit of Memories (water was memories. Ice is frozen water), and also Spiritual connections/bridges and is a representative of the spirits.

Elsa was apparently born with her powers and its explained that she was gifted with them because her mother was Northuldra and a friend of the Spirits. But what if it was more than that.

What if Man In Moon fell in love with Iduna and temporarily possessed Adgarr's body, and Elsa is his daughter?

Or MiM saw her potential and Magically added himself to her DNA or something to make her/make her be considered his daughter.

Thjs is why she has powers even if she was alive, because she is part spirit. She still jad to die in Ahtohallan to become the 5th spirit fully though. But can still be seen, because she's part human.

The Guardians find out when MiM decides to make her a Guardian, along with her being a protector of the Enchanted Forest. So the Guardians find out she is now a very unique Spirit and eventually that she is MiM's daughter and is meant to be the leader of the Guardians. Especially now that they've sort of lost their way and the meaning of being a Guardian to Children