By now I know that Amalia is very funny and likes a good laugh. She's a bit sensitive like me; she can cry over little things but she can also burst out laughing about anything. She's 20 years old so she's older than me by one year. Her birthday was in May so she has already turned 20 this year, I on the other hand have my birthday in three weeks. She's very carefree but also a loving person and a great listener. She's very lazy and loves to sleep.

I am forming a great friendship with her. She's one of those people who you can be completely your retard self even though you have known them for only a few hours. I really feel like I've known her forever.

I'm only worried because she told me that she likes One direction and I didn't tell her I know them. I don't know why but I just couldn't. Oh well, she'll find out soon enough. I hope she won't get mad at me.

The day went by fast and it was just me and Amalia. In the afternoon Nate and Jessie stopped by to see how I was doing. It was nice of them but in my opinion the only reason they came was because Jessie wanted a frappucino. Nate was sweet though and kept asking me if I know how each machine works.

Luckily they kept their mouth shut about Niall and I. I wouldn't have been ready to explain everything to them and Amalia.

At five pm I went home and started getting ready for my date with Niall. I took a shower and re-did my make-up and hair. For my outfit I picked out a casual white summer dress that came down to my mid-thigh, a jean jacket over it and a pair of gladiator sandals.

The doorbell rang. I took a last look at myself at the mirror. I was actually pleased with my appearance. I walked to my front door and opened it.

In front of me was standing Niall with a single red rose in his hand. He was wearing tight black jeans and a white button-up shirt.

"Hey love, you look gorgeous today." He smiled and handed me the rose.

"Aaw Niall you shouldn't have. And thank you, you look rather dashing as well." I said.

"I just wanted to do this right. Jessie isn't here is she?" He asked.

"No, I think she's somewhere with Nate." I replied.

"Good. 'Cause this would have been awkward." He chuckled.

"I know right! I've been avoiding her for the last 20 hours." I laughed.

I put the rose in a vase and filled the vase with water. I smiled to myself. What a simple yet sweet gesture of him to bring me a rose.

We left the flat and walked to his car hand in hand. Only one question rolled on my mind:Where is he taking me?

We got into the car and he started the engine.

"So where are we going?" I asked impatiently.

"Shh, I can't tell you." He grinned.

"Ugh! Even when you are acting like a perfect gentleman you find a way to annoy me." I joked.

The drive was only about ten minutes and he parked the car to a deserted parking lot next to a forest. He brought me to a forest?

I gave him an odd look.

"Hold on, I'll grab something from the trunck." He said and walked behind the car.

He picked up a picnic basket and his quitar case. Wow. This date just got hundred times better.

We walked for a couple of minutes until we reached an open field in the middle of the forest. It was beautiful, there were flowers and butterflies everywhere.

With youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें