" I-I'm really not... My life really isn't that eventful."

" Compared to mine... Yeah it is."

" How so?"

" I mean, you know what kinda job I have. I don't have any friends outside of work, I live alone, my apartment is below decent and on top of that I'm single."

I feel really bad for him. He's lonely.

" Gimme your phone."

" What?"

" Lemme see your phone."

" My phone? Why?"

" What, you don't trust me? Think I'm gonna steal it?"

" N-no."

" Then let me see it for a sec."

" Ok..."

I put my password in and cautiously handed it to him, it's not like I didn't trust him, but... I barely know him.

" Awwwwwwwww, you're wallpaper's cute! I assume that those two are your friends?"

" Yeah, we've been best friends since high school."

He seemed to be typing something, when he was finished he handed it back to me.

" What did you do?"

" I gave you my number!"

"Your...number?"

"I like you, and I think you're cute, so consider yourself lucky, I never give my number out to any of my clients but you're... Special."

" Ah, thank you. But...why me?"

" I just told you, I like you."

" So put your number in my phone."

" Alright."

He hands me his phone and I put my phone number in and handed it back to him.

" Oh! I never told you my last name, did I?

"No."

" It's Ouma, Kokichi Ouma."

" That really fits you."

" Really? No one's ever told me that."

" Yo bunny! Stop flirting and get yo ass back on this pole!"

" *sigh* And just when I was starting to have fun with you... They always gotta ruin it."

" Bye handsome...I'll be expecting a call from you later..."

And like the last time he left he blew me a kiss and winked at before leaving, presumably to go dance. Slightly star struck I kind of sat there and watched him walk away.

" You like him don't ya?"

" Huh?"

I looked around to see who the voice was, it came from a guy sitting three seats away from me he was also short like Ouma and had short blonde hair.

" You heard what the fuck I said."

" W-who are you?"

" Don't worry bout it, you don't need to know."

" Now answer my damn question!"

" I-I barely know him."

" Good then let's keep it that way."

He got up, walked over to me and grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me closer to his height level.

" You wouldn't wanna have me as a enemy... One phone call and I can have you drowned in any ocean..."