they continued to laugh while bree spun around on the floor, screaming.

"so are y'all not gonna help her?"

"remember when i was that stupid?" chase said, completely ignoring his friend's question.

"remember when i was stupid?"

"you still are," valerie mumbled.

"remain calm, i'll super speed us out of here. please keep your hands and legs inside at all times."

wanky?

"whoa. nope, chase. you have to be at least this tall to ride the ride," adam said, making val roll her eyes. "you get it? cause you're embarrassingly small. oh! wait. speaking of embarrassingly small, where's leo?"

now this question caught valerie's attention.

"bree, try to use my super hearing to detect his voice."

"all i can heat is that stupid alarm," she said, looking at val, who just shook her head. bree wanted the hispanic to use her bionics, but she couldn't expose herself. her dad would kill her.

"adam, use your heat vision to take out that alarm."

"or you use my heat vision to take out the alarm," adam suggested.

"somebody just shoot something and something!"

"wow, very helpful bree," val muttered under her breath.

chase proceeded to use the heat vision for the alarm, and it reflected back to the elevator buttons.

"nice going."

"well at least he did something."

"what is your problem?" bree snapped.

"i could ask you the same thing, but i don't feel like it. so im going to go stand next to my friend," valerie sent a fake smile and changed where she was standing.

"yeah, you try aiming a thousand degree laser with your eyeball."

"oh, i will, if i can use your ears to aim it."

"get off me!" chase exclaimed when adam grabbed the smaller boy's ears.

valerie heard voices coming from the elevator because of her bionic hearing, but the siblings were too busy arguing.

"guys!"

no response.

"idiots!"

nothing.

she was about to open her mouth again when a voice was heard on the speaker.

"hey, listen up, generation epic fail. it's your fearless yet lovable leader, principal perry. i am stuck in the elevator. repeat: i am stuck in the elevator agin: i am stuck in the elevator!"

"serves her right for not taking the stairs."

"hey, im in here too!" leo spoke.