People would complain about me all the time to the company, saying I was boosting accounts and trying to get me banned. The company always replied to the hate mail with the same thing. "Limitless Expansion Online prides itself on being completely free to do anything you want. If a player wants to boost others to an elevated status, that is their right. Just like how all the players that complain about others' business have a right to complain. If we were to go against [Player: Crimzzzon Sniper]'s freedom to boost others, we would be betraying our company's goals and morals. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you understand."

The company would not do anything about anything a player chose to do unless it was against the terms and conditions to play the game. One such thing would be like another taking a problem in game to someone out of game or spawn camping lower leveled players.

As the depression starts to grow, a larger gray wolf licks my arm and lays down next to me. I sigh before looking at myself as I pet the wolf's head. At least I can make friends with wolves in this life.

All this time I have not yet looked at myself. I did not get a character creation menu, so I have no idea how I look.

The first thing I notice is that I am completely naked. I don't have anything on. The second thing I notice is the tail. A large black tail is laying over my leg, covering up the important bits.

In LEO, it truly is a realistic game. Everything that could be done in real life could be done here. I do mean everything. Once your age is confirmed to be past your country's legal age of adulthood, everything is possible. The censorships have an option to get removed.

Some countries complained about the censorships, but quickly stopped complaining after the company put the restrictions back on. Who would have thought that by being able to commit crimes and get rid of your urges in game the crime rates would go down?

I pull on the black tail to get it off of me, thinking it is the wolf that just laid down next to me's tail. A sharp pain in my back from the pulling quickly changes my thoughts. 'Is this my tail?'

I try to control it, and sure enough the tail moves. It starts to sway back and forth. I quickly open up my inventory and look for clothes. I see that I have a single set and a black cloak. I stand up, gently nudging the sleeping pups to the side and put on the clothes.

The inventory and equipment in this game is weird compared to many other games. A player only has three slots to store items in their inventory. If you fill that up, then you need to get a backpack. Every inventory except the three player slots works like real life. You have to manually store and squeeze things into a bag. Equipping items and weapons is also unlike other games. A player has to manually put on all items and sheaths. Once you do the action enough to a certain point, the equipment kind of auto equips. Like the pants I just put on. After I pulled them up, my tail automatically created a hole in it.

When players started to complain about the inventory, the company said, "This is to increase the realism of the game. In order to make this game as realistic as we can while still being fun, we have given the player three inventory slots. If you want to increase this further, there are certain items and consumables that will increase this amount."

I reach up to my head and start to pull the cloak on, stopping when my hand reaches something furry on top of my head. Two ears.

As I rub the furry ears, an intense feeling of satisfaction radiates through me like a bomb. I can hear my hands messing with my ears and I finally realize, these are my ears. I don't have human ears on the side of my head, I have wolf ears on the top of my head. I quickly lower my hands to my face in a panic but let out a sigh of relief as I feel a human face. Thank God that I look like a human except the tail and ears.

I glance at the wolves around me. Most of them are laying down on the ground in groups. There are a few standing up and watching their surroundings like haw- errr wolves. About half of the wolves are watching the pups sleeping on the ground while the other half are watching the large gray wolf laying down next to me.

I take the opportunity to inspect the wolves around me.

{Ding! Wolf}

{Ding! Wolf}

{Ding! Wolf}

...

{Ding! Alpha Wolf

Hp:100

SP:100

Attack Power:50}

The way the inspection works in LEO is by showing a person the bare minimum stats of a creature. Things like their race, stats, and name. The race shown can be confusing though. Say you see what you think is a human, but is actually an elf. Since you think it is a human, it will show as a human. Now say that you see a creature that you have never seen before and have no idea what it could be. The creature's true race will be revealed upon inspection. The reason why this happens is, for the most part, so players and creatures in the game can hide what race they are from other creatures/players. Like an elf hiding as a human.

All of the wolves around me are of the normal variant except the large gray one laying down next to me. Big gray is the [Alpha Wolf] of this pack. I feel a little bit honored that the alpha would come himself to cheer me up. Reminds me of the friends I wish I had.

Right, surrounded by wolves, this is the perfect time to test out that [Shift] ability. It looked very intriguing, but in my seven years of Limitless Expansion, I have never heard about this ability. Then again, I also have not ever heard about someone being trapped in a game without the log out of the call admin feature. Actually, that is not strictly true. I have heard about it in books and shows. What was that genre again?

I activate my racial ability [Shift]. Upon activation, I immediately regret my decision.

Wolf's Tail: A LEO JourneyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara