I remember that a few years ago, somebody got the ability to turn into a tree. At the time everyone thought it was really cool, but after the player used it he could not change back. See, trees do not usually have a thinking process, so he could not actively use his ability to turn back into a human. Luckily he could still log out, so he was able to delete his account and create a new one. Every account can only have one character that is bound to the account.

The company behind Limitless Expansion apologized and gave him $1000 USD for his troubles. This is just one example of a terrible Player ability. There are also quite a few amazing ones.

One of the Beta players, Queen Of Blades, got the ability to turn invisible. She proceeded to become the number 1 assassin on the ranking leader boards for 7 years straight.

I look at mine and focus on the information.

{Ding! Ability: Predator's Drive: Restores 50% of HP, SP, and MP by killing any creature, living or dead.}

{Ding! Ability: Gambler:Gives a completely random Item. Also increases luck by 10 points. Cool down:24 hours}

OP! The Predator's Drive is so overpowered! If I ever get into combat in this account and get hurt, all I would have to do is kill a bird and I would get 50% of my attribute points back. This is probably the most broken ability I have ever seen.

If it was a set number like 100 or something, it would be good at early game, but would completely suck late game. Since this is a percentage though, it is overpowered.

Say I have 25,000 health. It would take a minute for a healer or medic to heal me 12,500 Health Points. But with this ability, I could heal 12,500 health instantly as long as there are creatures around me to kill.

Gambler seems like it could be good, but it is a completely chaotic ability. On one hand, I could get a legendary weapon, on the other, I could get a stick or a teacup. This ability is a double edged sword. It could be good, but it will fill my inventory with crap before it does become good.

I pull up the quick menu for the game and search for the logout button. Where is my logout button? I try to bring it up every way I can think of. I bring up the main menu and it is not where it is supposed to be. Instead a grayed out box called NPC Functions is there. Does the game think I am a NPC?

I have never heard of this before. I try to activate the call Admin on my menu, but it also is not there. I am starting to freak out.

Am I stuck? I can't be stuck! I have so much more in life! I have...

Instead of freaking out, I quickly become depressed. I don't have anybody or anything close to me. Family? They abandoned me when they found out I had cancer instead of taking care of me. Friends? Who would want to be friends with someone that has a ticking time bomb in their body. Pets? Right, like a hospital would allow a basically dead patient to take care of a dog. The closest thing to a pet I had was when the hospital would allow a dog to come to my room to cheer me up.

If I did not have anybody close, then who paid for my hospital stay? I did of course. I convinced the hospital director to buy me a gaming setup. He agreed only because then the hospital wouldn't have to waste resources to keep an almost dead patient happy. Using the pod I got, I started boosting others accounts in multiple games until LEO came out. Then LEO became the only games I played. I even got to the pro leagues 1v1 tournament a few times. I didn't get very far since I was by myself, and I had the worst class and build to be self sufficient.

I made Crimzzzon Sniper a tank class character. At the time I thought people would finally be my friends and play with me. How naive. Even when nobody knew I was dying others did not care about me. I was alone, like I always have been. If I was a tank, then how did I get into pro league 1v1s? Easy, skill. But skill and prowess can only take you so far when you have no backers nor any way to get the items and equipment you need. Skill and prowess were very handy when it came to boosting though.