4

We talked on our way to my house. I found out that he only can communicate with his wolf through feelings. Once he's in his wolf form he has no control over what the wolf does, but he can still feel what his wolf is feeling. I found out that he can also heal really fast. He told me to be careful of vampires that some of them drink blood from humans.
   We reached my house and I said my goodbyes.
  "Wait." I shouted rushing towards him. "Will I see you again?"
  "Maybe." He smiled.
  "Uhh." I pouted. "See you around."
  I went onto the house and my mom was standing there smiling widely at me.
  "Can I help you something?" I said.
  "Who was that guy? He was very handsome." My mom walked over to me.
  "Just some guy." I smiled walking to my room. "He didn't want me walking home alone."
  "Such a gentleman." I heard my mom say.
  I flopped down on my bed. I turned onto my back staring at the ceiling. I can't believe that this whole time I wasn't crazy. I smiled at that fact.
  "Yo." My brother walked into my room. "Can I borrow your laptop, mine is broken."
  "No, because the last time you borrowed my shit you were watching porn in it." I said sitting up.
   He groaned leaving my room.
   I helped my mom set the table. As I was placing the plates down my dad walked through the door.
  "Hi." I greeted him.
  "Sweetie, I'm so sorry." He sighed. "I know you said you'd meet with him one day but I'ma need you to meet him tomorrow."
  "Huh?" I batted my eyes.
  "His father wouldn't leave me alone about it so I told him that you'd meet him tomorrow at the mall." He said.
  "Dad! Why!?" I groaned.
  "Just meet with him, please." My dad begged.   "I'll have Junior go with you."
  "Like that's going to make a difference." I rolled my eyes.
  The next day around noontime I got ready to go meet with this guy. I was hella nervous and something in my gut told me to not meet up with him but I did anyway.
  "Where are you supposed to meet this guy at?" Junior asked.
  "At the food court." I answered.
  We sat down at a table as I got a text from a random number. 'Sorry I'm running late' it read. I assumed it was the guy I'm supposed to be meeting I answered back saying 'it's fine'. I got me something to eat during the way. He took so long that my brother ended up leaving me. I sat there alone sipping on my drink. I watched as a decent looking guy walked up to me.
  "You must be Elizabeth." He smiled.
  "You must be..."
  "Nick." He said sitting down.
  "I'm sorry my dad didn't give me much information on you." I apologized awkwardly.
   We sat and talked for a while until we decided to go window shopping.