17

"Not much." I said. "Since you ruined the romantic atmosphere in the room."
  I got up from the chair. I grabbed my plate and cup washing them before taking my leave. I went back into his room to the comfortable ass bed. I buried myself in the covers. I popped my head out of the blanket seeing Elijah walking into the room. His eyes filled with hunger.
"E-Eli?" I sat up.
"Let me mark you." He said continuing towards me.
Once he was on the other side of the bed I tried to run for the door but he was fast. I was pinned against the door. He eyes scanned my body. I would be lying if I didn't think that was hot.
"I don't want other male wolves to try and claim what isn't theirs." Elijah caressed my cheek.
His thumb lightly brushed my bottom lip. My lips parted and his took his opening. His lips crashed against mine. I molded my lips with his letting his tongue invade my mouth. I groaned as he picked me up carrying me to the bed. He laid me down pulling away from the kiss.
"W-what?.." I breathed.
"We can continue only if you let me mark you." He smirked.
I frowned pushing him off of me. Marking is a big thing. I don't know much about it.
"I think I better go." I said.
"Eliza." He reached out for me.
I sucked in a sharp breath warning him not to come closer.
"Please don't.." He begged.
I walked out the bedroom. I knew if I looked back at him I'd give in.
"Come on, Junior." I said holding back tears.
  Weeks have gone by and I haven't heard nor seen Elijah. Did I do the right thing? Was I too harsh? Do I call him first? Is he mad?
   I pulled up his contact on my phone I stared at for a good while before pressed the call button. It rang and rang. He didn't even pick up. I sighed hanging up. I decided that I couldn't mope around so I got up and headed out. I didn't have class since it was the holidays. Christmas is right around the corner and I need to buy presents for my family. I as I got the mall I seen Elijah's sister. When she saw me she came rushing over.
  "What did you do to my brother." She was infuriated.
  "Huh?" I gave her questioning look.
  "He's been moping around mumbling my mate doesn't want me." She crossed her arms "Did you reject him?" She had a worried look on her face.
  "No." I said. "He wanted to mark me but I'm not ready for that. I'm scared."
  She let out a loud laugh.
  "I told him not to move too fast with humans." She shook her head.
  "Mark is away to show that you are his to other male wolves." She stated. "Since you're a mate of an Alpha. Other males who aren't Alpha's may try and mark you."
  "But why?" I asked.
  "Who knows." She shrugged her arms.
   She turned on her heel.
  "Keep a look out. My dad is furious that a human is his son's mate." She said.
  "Why?" I asked.
  "Because if you two ever have kids, they won't come out pure breeds." She answered before walking away.
  I stood there for a minute. Welp there goes me trying to be happy flying right out the window. I headed inside doing my shopping. As I was walking out I felt like I was being followed. I kept looking over my shoulder. I reached my car unlocking it. I didn't even want to put the stuff in the trunk. I tossed it onto the passenger seat and got in. Right when I was about to close the door someone grabbed it.